A newly opened Italian Fine Dining in super Luxury Rixoz Premium JBR is now attracting foodies and has become the major hotspot in Dubai Food scene. Luigia is a successful group of Italian restaurants in Europe which is founded by Luigi Gaurnaccia and Enrico Coppola. The Luigia group has been recognized as one of the Top 10 pizzerias in the world by Italian Food and Wine publication Gambero Rosso. Let’s go for Fine Dining at LUIGIA The Best of Italy Rixos Premium JBR Dubai.
Let’s take an overview of Fine Dining at LUIGIA The Best of Italy Rixos Premium JBR Dubai
The name – Luigia is inspired by the first name of Founders’ grandmother and is an inspiration of Love which is passed on by Italian grandmothers to their families through the art of cooking. Luigia presents you with “The Best of Italy” which sources fresh and authentic ingredients from Italy. It also boasts of serving homestyle recipes which are passed on from generations to generations. This Fine Dining in Dubai features freshly baked Pizzas in a Neapolitan Wood-fired oven, Signature home style Pasta, Risottos along with authentic Italian desserts. Offering 38 pizza choices which are divided into 7 categories, Luigia has an extensive menu which also has many vegetarian and Vegan styled delicacies. Luigia sources 100% Italian grown flour from Rachello Oasis, an Italian family of flour Millers from ages. This grain is produced by the Miller Family in Italian farms far away from city pollution. Also, fresh cheeses are outsourced from the province of Caserta and Agerola in Naples named as Buffalo Mozzarella and Fior di Latte di Agerola (soft textured cheese made from cow’s whole milk). Luigia uses unique tomatoes grown in the volcanic region of Vesuvius area
AMBIANCE / DÉCOR OF LUIGIA – The Best of Italy Rixos Premium JBR, Dubai
Rich red colored walls with thousands of tiny bulbs with large open interiors welcome you with a very hospitable and smiling staff. There are about 9000 bulbs which give a very romantic and dreamy look. There are sofa styled, chair styled and bar stool styled seating arrangement. You have many seating choices like a corner or a seat near the glass which opens into the luxurious lobby of Rixos Premium hotel. You can also choose a sofa styled for relaxed dining or high stools for casual dining. Beautiful, red-colored, Open bar and a Neapolitan Wood-fired Oven at the back also adorn the interiors. You can actually see your pizza cooked under the high flames of fire. The stones in the wood-fired oven are volcanic stones sourced from the Vesuvius Volcano region. There is also a mini Cinema area for kids with a large screen and bean bags so that kids can enjoy till the food arrives. Walls are adorned with black & white photos of the ancient Italian style of cooking in homes from previous generations. The whole atmosphere is perfectly romantic and classy.
WHAT I ORDERED at LUIGIA – The Best of Italy Rixos Premium JBR, Dubai
I chose my chair styled seating near the glass through which I can see the activities of the Rixos hotel lobby. A perfect place to see the activities in the lobby of Rixos, where I saw the display and advertising of McLaren car with several photographers.
We were welcomed by one of the staff members who took our order very patiently explaining all the details of the menu.
First of all, we were offered by Complimentary bread before our food gets ready.
- RISOTTO CAPRESE – Carnaroli Rice with San Marzano tomatoes and fresh Basil leaves with Tomato based bright red sauce is served with dollops of Burrata Di Bufala Campana.
- VEGETALE PIZZA – Topped with Piennolo tomatoes, peppers, Zucchini, Oregano, Fior Di Latte, smoked Provola cheese, eggplants and mushrooms which is coming straight from high flames of the oven.
- MEDITERRANEA– Pizza topped with Soft cheesy Fior De Latte, Ricotta, Piennolo tomatoes, tomato sauce, Oregano, Basil and Garlic, which too cooked under the flames.
- SPAGHETTI MIRACOLATI – Red Sauce based Pasta which is prepared with San Marzano tomatoes, Garlic, Basil and extra virgin oil.
As it was my Wedding anniversary and have booked the table by quoting this, the hotel staff surprised us with Anniversary dessert with a candle. This Italian Baked pudding with caramelized sugar (complimentary) was a very sweet gesture by them.
MY VERDICT –
Ambiance – 5 out of 5
Food – 5 out of 5 (a unique feature of this place)
Service – 5 out of 5
Cleanliness – 5 out of 5
Presentation – 4.8 out 5
- 38 varieties of Pizza cooked under the flames of the authentic Neapolitan wood-fired oven.
- All ingredients sourced from Italian farms which are away from city pollution.
- Welcoming and Courteous staff
- Fully Operational Bar
- Kids Friendly with special Cinema room for them
- Opens Weekdays from 5:30 P.M. to 12:00 A.M. and on Weekends from Noon to Midnight.
- Valet parking available
- Many Vegetarian and Vegan varieties.
- Can be reached through Public Transport – Metro by dropping at JLT Metro station and then Tram to JBR-1 stop.
- It is a popular and classy hangout of Dubai, so book your table in advance.
- If you are celebrating your special occasions like Birthdays or Anniversaries then let them know in advance so they can prepare a small surprise for you.
RECOMMENDED FOR – Romantic Dinners, Classy Parties, Date Night, Family Dinners.
PRICE – 220AED approximately for 2 people
Enjoy your special Date night or family time at authentic & classy Luigia which is located in the most luxurious lobby of Rixos Premium JBR, Dubai. The taste of the food which is passed on from Italian generations, classy ambiance, hospitable staff will win your heart and satisfy your appetite.
Read this for where to go for Traditional shopping at Al Fahidi Souq in Dubai.
Click here to know about staycations options near Dubai at Hatta.
Note – I am not paid to write this review and I dined at this restaurant at my own expenses. All views are my personal views. Also, I have tried Vegetarian dishes as I am vegetarian and so comment on other varieties.
All photos are taken by me and use of photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.