Mandala – A Sanskrit word and a spiritual symbol in Asia. The word mandala means a “circle” or “discoid object” – geometric patterns or design that holds a great value in Hinduism and Buddhism. Mandalas represent many forms of the Universe and are used for meditative purposes in Asia. Not only they are meditative but they are drawn very aesthetically, vibrant, and always considered as representative to the path of enlightenment. These uniformly created geometric designs with many shapes, curves arranged uniformly helps us to restore inner peace and wisdom. Mandalas are drawn on many surfaces like paper, metal, stone, cloth but nowadays Mandala coloring has become very popular and often recommended by natural therapist to restore inner peace and well-being. Lots of people from all ages are now engaging in coloring Mandala designs for attaining relaxation and inner peace in their life. You must have downloaded free printable Mandala coloring pages – book for beginners and after that why not go for advanced level and color some more intricate Mandalas. So let’s revive ourselves and restore our inner peace by downloading some free printable Mandala Coloring Pages – Book for Advanced Mandala designs and then start filling them with some of our favorite vibrant colors.
BENEFITS OF COLORING MANDALA FOR YOUR MIND & BODY
- Great Stress Reliever.
- Therapeutic & Healing Effect.
- Great Meditation Tool
- Enhancement of Creativity
- Refreshing for mind / brain
- Reduces anxiety and gives birth to inner child
- Art therapy
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR MANDALA COLORING – Free Printable Mandala Coloring Pages – Book for Advanced Mandala Designs
- Drawing Sheets or drawing book/paper
- Any types of colors – Crayons, watercolors, pencil-colors or Pen colors.
DO YOU LOVE SKETCHING?
Then check this video tutorial on how to draw this simple aerial view of city – bird’s eye view of city –
TIPS FOR COLORING | Free Printable Mandala Coloring Pages – Book for Advanced Mandala Designs
- If you are a right-handed person then start the color from the right and come towards left. Same you start coloring from top to bottom. As in coloring if your hand covers the coloring area then colors can smudge.
- There is no hard and fast rule to stick to a basic color scheme as creativity has no boundaries. It is an expression of freedom.
- For many pictures on one page, try to play with many tones, schemes, and medium of colors.
- Color in the same direction in the same object. For showing shadows or upside-down objects, change the direction of color or use a lighter shade of the same color. (usually done in petals or leaves to depict turns.)
- Handle the color lightly and do not push it too hard. Changing the angle can bring the impact of color.
- By different strokes and patterns, you can create many illusions in the same object and that too by the same color.
- No need to spend a lot on colors or drawing materials. Your basic drawing set can fulfill your creativity.
I hope you loved 21 Mandala patterns and hopefully, would surely download this Book for Advanced Mandala designs. I would love to know that how your experience on Mandala Coloring below in the comments.
- Free Printable Mandala Coloring Pages – Book for Beginners
- Indian Tribal Art Tour – A Beautiful Indian Folk Art Journey
- STREET ART TOUR AROUND THE WORLD
- Free Online Coloring Pages – Color Your Travel Memories
If you wish to collaborate/work with me then contact me at [email protected]
Follow my blog on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and the use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase