Reviews of Ilio Maris Hotel
Ilio Maris in Mykonos is centrally located at about 0.8km from city center at a walking distance from famous Mykonos windmills and Little Venice. This hotel is one of the first hotel in Mykonos Island operating since 1985.
Why to stay in Ilio Maris –
Ilio Maris is great place to stay in Mykonos, because most of all rooms have views of beautiful Agean Sea with iconic windmills and stunning sunset. Also Ilio Maris is located centrally and very near to most of the tourist places, beaches and restaurants. It offers nice deals and thus staying here is Value for Money.
FACILITIES and SERVICES OFFERED BY ILIO MARIS –
- Take a dip at swimming pool with lovely sunset view.
- Pool Side Bar with relaxing music.
- Beautiful Landscaped Garden
- 24 Hour Reception Desk Service
- Indoor Bar – 24 Hours
- Continental Breakfast (Vegetarians have lots of variety – specially traditional Greek Spinach Pie is best)
- Private Cruises to Delos, Car/Bike rental, transfer services from Port can be arranged at an extra cost on request.
- Baby sitting services available on extra cost.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Overnight Parking
Comfortable, spacious, well decorated Suite rooms with private terrace/Balcony facing sea and swimming pool. Suite can accommodate 4 persons. Ideal for families and big group. Bathroom are very big, modernly designed with handmade herbal and aromatic toiletries.
Why to Stay in Ilio Maris –
- View of Agean Sea, windmills, sunset, pool and Mykonos town is amazing from the room.
- Breakfast has lots of varieties to suit all tastes.
- Reception and Hotel staff are very friendly and helping with cheerful smile.
- Location is superb as from this hotel all famous tourist places of Mykonos are within walking distances.
- Value for Money
- Many Cafes and Restaurants are location within 1 km radius to this location.
- Near to Port.
Note – The expenses of staying in this hotel is done by me and was not paid to write this review. These reviews are my own and it is a self-paid trip.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are independently owner and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by site owner. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which owner of this site is not responsible.