Perfect Comfort Stay at Holiday Inn Al Barsha Dubai
A stylish, contemporary, chic 4-star hotel, located in the heart of Dubai with splendid views of the Burj-Al-Arab and the iconic skyline of Dubai with Burj-Khalifa. Located in heart of Dubai, just next to the Mall of Emirates – one of the most popular luxury shopping mall in Dubai. As Summer Holidays are on, it is the perfect time to go for a Family staycation at this stylish and cosmopolitan hotel. I will be reviewing about my Perfect Comfort Stay at Holiday Inn Al Barsha Dubai in this article.
Perfect Comfort Stay at Holiday Inn Al Barsha Dubai
Holiday Inn Al Barsha’s lavish and welcoming Reception lobby welcomes you with warmth and great smiles. After a smooth and fast Check-in, when you move ahead this Reception lobby opens into a Grand Atrium which resembles a Cruise Atrium. This cruise shaped Atrium is impressive and is adorned with centrally located waterfalls, wooden piano, colorful sleek couches and all surrounded by Theme Bars and chic-Restaurants. Two Glass Elevators in the Atrium takes you to higher floors of this hotel.
Even the common areas, lobbies in front of Elevators have stylish decor with seating Couches.
ROOMS of Holiday Inn Al Barsha Dubai – This hotel has 309 rooms including 54 suites all spread over 6 floors with a wide range of sizes and varieties like One Bedroom Suite Room, Deluxe Twin Room, Deluxe Club Lounge Room, Two Bedroom Suite Room, Executive Rooms, etc. As this hotel offers a variety of rooms, it accommodates all family sizes and requirements. This hotel also offers a Bridal suite for weddings and celebrations. Duty Manager Mr. Erwin took me to a Hotel visit Tour.
As I booked my stay during ongoing Family Staycation offer, I chose One Bedroom suite to accommodate 4 members in my family. Our suite was very big with two rooms separated by doors for full privacy. Kids got their specially decorated beds with board games and activity books. Both rooms are spacious and have cozy and comfortable beds. The suite room has many seating options with comfortable couches, sofas and office chair spread around. Also, the room is fully equipped with Mini Bar, Tea Making Facility, Complimentary Bottled Water, Iron Board, Safe, Electric Adapter, Flat TV panel in both rooms, Children Activity stuff, Carpeted area and Dressing Area.
I entered into a specially decorated suite room under Staycation offer with welcome cookies and fresh fruits. My kids loved their beds and activity books. The room size is big enough with having various spaces to organize luggage and items, I spread out my stuff more comfortably, especially when traveling with children.
Also, the room’s window is big and there was proper sunlight in the room. Some rooms are facing Burj Al Arab – front facing rooms. I chose a bigger Suite room without the views of Burj Al Arab.
BATHROOM – The bathroom is big, comfortable, modern and fully equipped with Herbal toiletries, Dental and Shaving kits, Hair Dryer, Cotton Slippers, Bath Robes, and Towels. There is also a separate toilet/bidet in a suite room and therefore it is very convenient to freshen up in the morning when 4 people are staying in a suite room.
BREAKFAST OPTIONS – Food is the center of attraction of this hotel, as the hotel has many prestigious award-winning restaurants, which is reflected in their lavish buffet Breakfast spread. I enjoyed a delicious Breakfast options from Continental, Asian and Indian spread.
ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS In Holiday Inn Al Barsha Dubai
Holiday Inn Al Barsha, Dubai offers a wide range of Evening Entertainment options which suits every taste, age, and themes. Check this out!
Q SPORTS BAR – Grab your favorite drink or beer at this bar with live match screenings. Also, you can play billiards here. This is a very lively Sports Bar of this hotel. Opens throughout the whole day. Check for Happy Hours timings as they have good offers and deals running during this timings.
Enjoy Live Band Bollywood Songs, Ghazals, and Sufi songs at Indian themed restaurant – GHARANA. Read my full article about reviews of Gharana by clicking this. Gharana also hosts special Karaoke night on Sunday evenings and Special Saturday Indian street food festival.
Shake your legs at BODEGA GARAGE – A NIGHTCLUB which opens after 8:00 P. M. and runs till midnight. They have special free Ladies Night offers. A live Band with high energetic music will take you to the dance floor.
Choose exotic Thai food at the award-winning restaurant – THE ROYAL BUDHA. Experience true flavors of Thailand from Thai chefs cooking in front of you through see-through kitchens. Click here to read my full reviews on The Royal Budha.
Pamper yourself at Azure Spa with body massages or Morroccon bath options. The services from this spa are at an extra cost but on discounted rates for Room guests. I got a 50% discount on Spa packages because I chose Staycation offer running during this month.
Get a new look by specialized hair-cuts at in-house Beauty Salon – Socrates.
Enjoy Shisha or drinks at rooftop bar/Lounge – Xennya Terrace under the stars or a sunny day with the Dubai skyline view. At present, it was closed as it is summer. But a perfect option during winters.
Grab a quick Continental style lunch at Gems Garden.
FEATURES OF THIS HOTEL –
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free Onsite – Underground Parking
- Fitness Center with the special instructor, trainer and Yoga classes
- Steam, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- Azure Spa with a wide range of massage services. ( Room Guests get a special discount voucher to avail their services.)
- 24 hours Reception and Security with Speedy Check-In and Check-Out can be availed until 15:00 hrs.
- 24 hours Bell Boys to pick and drop your Luggage to and from rooms.
- Special Beauty Salons (Men and Women)
- Roof Top Swimming Pool with views of Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa – the skyline of Dubai.
- Private Tours and Travel Operator at the entrance of the Hotel. ( you can book your Dubai tours through them by paying extra)
- Money Exchange
- Gift Shop
- 3 Themed Restaurants, Sports Bar, Night Club, Karaoke and Sun-Terrace Bar
- Room Guests can avail discounts in Restaurants for Lunch and Dinner.
- Paid Airport Transfers
- 4 Lifts in the Hotel in which two are Glass Lifts through Atrium and other 2 normal ones which connect Underground Parking too.
Gym, Fitness Center, Steam-Sauna Rooms, Pool with a view at Holiday Inn Al Barsha
- Ask for a Higher floor room
- Holiday Inn offers a wide range of Entertainment on special days and during Festivals. Check out their upcoming weekly and monthly events on their official page. This month they are running Singing Competition, Special Karaoke Nights, Celebration of festivals like Rakshabandhan, Eid-Al Adha, Onam, etc. Check deals, events on their official website by clicking this Holiday Inn Al Barsha website.
- A free shuttle bus runs from this hotel to Dubai Outlet Mall, Kite Beach, IMG WORLD, Dragon Mart and OUTLET VILLAGE.
- If you are a member of IHG Rewards club then you have the facility to upgrade your room and can also access Club Lounge on the top
- As the staff of this hotel is very hospitable, so you can always request relaxed timings in Check-Out but it all depends upon availability.
- In summers, they run with good attractive offers where Kids under 12 can stay with their parents for free and can eat for free in the chosen Kids Menu.
Perfect Comfort Stay at Holiday Inn Al Barsha Dubai is recommended for
FAMILY TRAVELERS – This hotel has many big and spacious rooms with many Kid options like Kid can stay and Eat free with their Parents. It is located at a walkable distance from Ski – Resort at luxury Shopping Mall – The Mall of Emirates.
Family time at Holiday Inn Al Barsha, Dubai
BUSINESS TRAVELERS – This Hotel has 6 fully equipped Conference and Meeting rooms with all Business Services at their Business center. They can accommodate many business guests in their 6 conference rooms which are fully compatible with International Business styles.
FIRST TIMERS IN DUBAI – As I have written about Location and Amenities play an important role to choose perfect Accommodation in big cities like DUBAI. So when a person visits for the first time in Dubai, he must be accessible to Public Transport very easily and therefore Holiday Inn is one of the best choices as it is located at a walkable distance from DUBAI METRO station. Nearby this hotel, there is a grand luxury mall, ski resort and also the view of this hotel comprises of Burj Al Arab and the iconic skyline of Dubai. I wish I could view the famous fireworks of Dubai on New Year Eve from this hotel.
So, whenever you are visiting Dubai for Business or Leisure, then consider a stay at this hotel to enjoy Comfort, Elegance, Warm Hospitality, Entertaining & Vibrant Evenings, Delicious Food all at an affordable deal at prime location of Dubai.
The warmth of the Hotel staff is highly appreciated by me and my family. I am sure, their hospitality will surely win your hearts too and make your Dubai Trip a Memorable Trip.
Note – I was invited by this Hotel during Ongoing Staycation offer for staying, but views and opinions are my own, not influenced by anyone.
Must Read to know more about Dubai
- Click this to read about shopping in old Souqs of Dubai.
- Click to know more about Stunning Beaches of Dubai
- Click to know about Attractions of Dubai
All photos are taken by me and use of photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase