Dubai is Located on the Persian Gulf of United Arab Emirates and therefore Dubai is gifted with stunning coastline with white sands, clear blue waters, blue skies and warm sunny climate. Dubai has become the perfect beach destination for outdoor adventures and holidays under the warm sun. Let’s take a tour to Stunning beaches of Dubai – Best Beaches in Dubai and immerse yourself in blue waters of Persian Gulf or soak yourself into white sands.
Tour to Stunning beaches of Dubai – Best Beaches in Dubai
BLACK PALACE BEACH
A secluded stunning beach which is a hidden gem of Dubai. Not many people know about it but this beach offers a beautiful view of Burj Al Arab. The features of this beach are calm and clear blue waters, untouched shoreline with no crowd and therefore this beach is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of busy city life. This beach has no restaurants, shower rooms, and cafes and so you have to carry your own beach chairs, eatables and drinks This beach is also known as 4 X 4 beach as you can drive your SUV’s straight near to the sea.
LA MER BEACH
Feel the cool breeze, rustic streets, bustling restaurants, colorful Graffiti/ Mural wall art, the laid-back relaxed atmosphere at Eclectic Beachfront of Dubai – La Mer Beach. Read more about La Mer beach by clicking this.
A 2.5 km strip of white sands, with clear turquoise waters has an eclectic promenade. This promenade is inspired by marine décor like timber and ropes everywhere, rusted metal taps, barrels, it and showers, pirates chests, old wooden boats, wooden paddles and fishing nets, which makes it a perfect weekend getaway from busy city life. The whole 2.5 km strip is lined with tall palm trees, Graffiti / Mural Art, streets inspired by marine décor makes it a must visit place in Dubai.
It is the most sporty beach in Dubai and a favorite spot for kite surfers. You can go for beach volleyball, kayaking & Paddle Boarding with non-aqua activities like Skate Park, Outdoor Trampoline etc. Also, you can rent books and lie down as this beach is also having Beach Library.
NESS NASS BEACH
This wide beach with shrub style greenery offers a beautiful change to Dubai’s usual skyline landscape. The walk to sea is wide and it is another favorite hotspot for kite surfers after Kite beach. This secluded beach has famous food joint Park House. Many people organize private parties, kid’s birthdays here as this beach is not crowded and away from the city life. If you love peaceful and virgin beaches then go to this beach. This beach is located along Jumeirah Beach Road behind Sunset Mall. It has jogging track, beach Library, and Shower Area.
It is the best surfing beach in Dubai and it lies along the Kite Beach. This beach is also situated behind Sunset Mall on Jumeirah Beach Road. You can have a beautiful view of Burj-Al-Arab from this beach.
Dubai’s most popular beach among locals and tourists. It can be easily accessed through metro and then tram. It is located behind Dubai Marina Mall which has sumptuous options of food joints, cafes, outdoor entertainment and high-end boutiques. The JBR Beach is spread over 300,000sq.ft of space. Read more on JBR Beach by clicking this.
SUGGESTED ADVENTURE-WATER SPORTS – Tour to Stunning beaches of Dubai – Best Beaches in Dubai
- Click here to book Scuba Diving in Dubai.
- Click here to book Parasailing and Boat Tour from JBR Beach.
- Click here to book Luxury yacht Charter from Dubai Marina.
- Click here to book 1 hour Jetski rental from Dubai Marina.
- Click here to book Banana Boat Ride at JBR Beach.
- Click here to book Dubai Speedboat tour across Marina, Palm, Atlantis, and Burj Al Arab.
- Click here to book 2 to 3 hours of Sea cruising in luxury boat across iconic buildings of Dubai.
RULES TO BE FOLLOWED ON PUBLIC BEACHES OF DUBAI | Tour to Stunning beaches of Dubai – Best Beaches in Dubai
- Check temperature and ocean currents before going to the beach.
- All these beaches are public so there is no entry fee. But for parking, you can charge
- Many restaurants on JBR or La Mer beach offer 3-hour free parking if you eat in that restaurant. Carry your parking slip to make your parking free.
- You can wear swim dress on the beach but no nudity is allowed.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- Do not throw garbage on the beach and keep it clean.
- Children are the responsibility of adults.
- Do not swim after sunset and also when the red flag is raised.
- No BBQ, lighting fire and shisha on the beach.
- No overnight sleeping on the beach.
- Apply sunscreen before going to beaches of Dubai, as average temperatures varies around 30-35 degree Celsius.
Explore the nature of Dubai by laying down under the sun on white sands along the blue water. Hear the voice of waves, collect beautiful seashells, take out your adventurous spirits out and love the nature of Dubai. So pack your swimsuit and head to enchanting beaches of Dubai.
WATCH BEACH ESSENTIALS TO BE CARRIED IN YOUR BEACH BAG
DOWNLOAD BEACH ESSENTIALS PACKING LIST
RELATED READS ON DUBAI – Tour to Stunning beaches of Dubai – Best Beaches in Dubai
- Dubai is having diverse food options which you can read here.
- There are many weekend getaways from Dubai like
- Liwa desert and
- If you want to take a culture ride in Dubai then go through the lanes of Al Fahidi Historic Neighbourhood.
- Dubai’s Art scene is flourishing nowadays which you can read by clicking here.
Love it… Then Pin it….
So, till then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING……………………………………………………
All photos are taken by me and use of photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase