Read this article for a majestic Germany itinerary 7 days with the best of Germany tour details.
Must Visit Places in Majestic Germany | Germany Itinerary
- Munich(Beer Capital of the world)
- Garmisch(Bavarian Alps)
- Black Forest
- Berlin – Capital city of Germany – A great city with many hotels in Berlin and also a lot many things to do in Berlin with kids. I missed it due to lack of time, but read this to know more about Berlin).
I made this trip by Euro Rail. And these cities can also be done by road trips if you rent a car. There are many Music Festivals in Germany that are also worth visiting. Also, you can do road tripping – Driving through the romantic road tour in Germany
Before you plan for your Majestic Germany tour, read complete details about this country on Germany Travel Blog.
Munich – Beer Capital of the World | Must Visit Places in Majestic Germany | Germany Itinerary
- Famous for Car manufacturing companies, Engineering & Technology Museum, and the Art center. In this article, you will learn more about what is Germany famous for?
- Take Hop On Hop Off Bus and tour around Munich.
- Indian Mango Tree is the best restaurant for vegetarian and Indian food.
Engineering Museum and Buildings of Munich.
Garmisch(Bavarian Alps) – 7 Days Germany Itinerary
Snow-clad cities near the Garmisch area like Mittenwald, Zugspitze ski resort, and once a winter Olympics location). The local Buses are a very cheap option that takes you to all the villages of Garmisch and is very convenient also. You can also Rent a car. Family Guest Houses are trendy here and very accommodating in all senses., Neuschwanstein castle in Fussen
Heidelberg Must Visit Places in Majestic Germany | Germany Itinerary
The Scientific hub of Germany and the oldest university of Germany is in Heidelberg. The most romantic town with red roofs and a flowing river and colorful streets surrounded by colorful shops and beer bars. Walking is the best way to experience this city. And if long distance then prefer to rent a car. Click this link for more information on Heidelberg.
Frankfurt | Must Visit Places in Majestic Germany | 7 Days Germany Itinerary
The Biggest city in Germany and also a significant financial hub of Europe. Frankfurt is a city with skyscrapers and modernity. Shopping lovers will love this city. You will find cuisine from all parts of the world here. Very much metropolitan. Metro is the best way of commuting in the city. From Frankfurt, you can also book a scenic Rhine Valley road trip. Though Germany is famous for beer, but there are quite famous and best coffee spots in Frankfurt.
For commuting within Germany take a Euro Rail pass which is always a perfect option in Europe as all trains are very well connected to each and every part and run on time.
Majestic Germany Itinerary 7 Days | Must Visit Places in Majestic Germany | Germany Itinerary 1 week
- Day 1 Arrive at Munich night stay for 2 nights. See Munich city.
- Day 2. Go to Car manufacturing companies like BMW or Mercedes and see how a car is manufactured. Please check the date and timings before going as some days are off for visitors. Hop on, Hop off bus drops you there.
- Day 3 to Day 5
Go to Garmisch and stay for 2 nights if you are a nature/countryside lover
Go to different surrounding villages. Also, take a cable car and go to the top point of Bavarian Alps good for skiers and snow lovers.
The next day goes to Fussen for the castle. It will take half a day, depending on the rush. So it is better to book tickets online for the castle entrance to avoid the queue. From Garmisch local bus will drop you at Fussen castle downhill. To climb up, there are two options i) trekking or ii) horse carts(available there, but you have to queue for them also)
- Day 6 – Go to Heidelberg by train (1-night stay). Heidelberg walking tours
- Day 7 Go to Frankfurt. If you are visiting Frankfurt for a short time, then read about how to spend a 5-hour layover in Frankfurt.
2 nights is enough, but it depends on you. Stay near the railway station for better metro, bus, and railway connectivity.
Read about funny and silly things about Living in Germany for many years.
Useful Germany Tips – Majestic Germany Itinerary
- Currency – Euro
- Language – German
I hope you loved reading about the Germany itinerary 7 days or the Germany itinerary 1 week and would indeed plan your Majestic Germany tour.
DISCLAIMER – The blog’s content is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products, so this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are independently owner and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by site owner. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which owner of this site is not responsible.