Reviews of Ilio Maris Hotel – Mykonos Ilio Maris Hotel resort in Mykonos is centrally located at about 0.8km from the city center at a walking distance from famous Mykonos windmills and Little Venice.
This hotel is one of the first hotels on Mykonos Island operating since 1985. In this article, I am presenting my review on Ilio Maris stay in Mykonos and why you should book your stay in Ilio Maris, Mykonos. So check Reviews of Ilio Maris Hotel – Mykonos.
Click here to book your perfect stay with a view of the sea, windmills, and sunset at Ilio Maris by clicking here.
Stay at Ilio Maris | Reviews of Ilio Maris Hotel – Mykonos
Ilio Maris is a great place to stay in Mykonos because most of all rooms have views of the beautiful Aegean Sea with iconic windmills and stunning sunset. Also, it is located centrally and very near to most of the tourist places, beaches, and restaurants. It offers nice deals and thus staying here is Value for Money. Click here to book your perfect stay with a view of sea, windmills, and sunset at Ilio Maris by clicking here.
FACILITIES/SERVICES OFFERED BY ILIO MARIS – Reviews of Ilio Maris Hotel – Mykonos
- Take a dip at the swimming pool with a lovely sunset view.
- Pool Side Bar with relaxing music.
- Beautiful Landscaped Garden
- 24 Hour Reception Desk Service
- Indoor Bar – 24 Hours
- Continental Breakfast and also Vegetarians have lots of variety – especially traditional Greek Spinach Pie is best.
- Private Cruises to Delos, Car/Bike rental, and transfer services from Port can be arranged at an extra cost on request.
- Babysitting services are available at extra cost.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Overnight Parking
ACCOMMODATION | Reviews of Ilio Maris Hotel – Mykonos
Comfortable, spacious, well-decorated Suite rooms with a private terrace/Balcony facing sea and swimming pool. The suite which I booked can accommodate 4 persons. Ideal for families and big group. Bathroom is very big, modernly designed with handmade herbal and aromatic toiletries.
Why Ilio Maris is perfect stay? – Best Hotel stay in Mykonos
- View of Aegean Sea, windmills, sunset, pool, and Mykonos town is amazing from the room.
- Breakfast has lots of varieties to suit all tastes.
- Reception and Hotel staff are very friendly and helping with a cheerful smile.
- Location is superb as from this hotel all famous tourist places of Mykonos are within walking distances.
- Value for Money
- Many Cafes and Restaurants are location within 1 km radius to this location.
- Close Proximity to Port.
RELATED READS – Reviews of Ilio Maris Hotel – Mykonos
- What to see in Greece. Click here to read
- Other Cities of Greece. Click to read
- Visit Monasteries in Greece. Click to read
Note – The expense of staying in this hotel is done by me and was not paid to write this review. These reviews are my own and it is a self-paid trip.
So, until then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING……………………………………………………
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase