Activities at JBR Beach Dubai – Most Popular Hangout of Dubai
Dubai’s most popular hangout where the city meets the sea. The Beach, JBR offers white sands with clear turquoise waters, stunning skylines, beach entertainment, adventure, fitness, stylish boutiques, upscale restaurants/pubs, street food, movies, events etc. and therefore making it a popular hangout of Dubai. JBR – The Beach is spread over 300,000sq.ft of space. Let’s immerse in total pleasure and relaxation at JBR Beach Dubai.
Have the Best view from the Restaurants in JBR The WALK DUBAI
LUXURY STAY OPTIONS AT JBR THE WALK / BEACH
- HILTON DUBAI THE WALK
- MOVENPICK HOTEL JUMEIRAH BEACH
- RIXOS PREMIUM DUBAI JBR
- SOFITEL DUBAI JUMEIRAH BEACH
Activities at JBR Beach Dubai – Most Popular Hangout of Dubai
The morning starts with free Yoga, open-air Gyming, jogging, walking on white shores followed by a variety of breakfast choices from adjoining restaurants, cafes, food trucks and 5-star resorts.
Afternoons of JBR The Beach are very lively with the beautiful sun shining over the blue waters of Persian Gulf. With a cooler seaside breeze and laid-back environment, JBR-The Beach gives a relaxing touch amidst a busy and bustling city of Dubai. There is a mini training park on the beach for physical fitness. Also, there are sports facilities like beach volleyball, cricket area, zip-lining, sky-dive, sea Planes, yachts, cruises, etc, which makes JBR Beach popular among-st adventure lovers.
Evenings are full of live events like fashions shows, open-air cinema on the beach, street performances, dance with music, DJ’s, etc. Sunset from The Beach is perfect and nature lovers take a good sunset view while getting tan for the whole day on the beach. Enjoy fruit smoothies, exotic drinks from Food Cart, Shisha at The Smoky Beach with funky vibes accompanied by the vibrant and relaxed atmosphere. There are many side streets where you can find plenty of upscale restaurants/cafes with the outdoor seating arrangement. Also, there are many refreshing juice bars, Gelato kiosks, surf shops, Roxy Cinemas, Turkish ice-cream bars and The Market at The Beach. This Market at the Beach is famous for ethnic and fashionable jewelry, antiques, souvenirs, Bohemian clothes, and handicrafts. You can find some local Bedouins giving camel rides along the beach.
JBR The Beach is a public beach and entry is free.
Book your stay at JBR as it is one of the most favorite places to stay among tourists.
APARMENT STYLE HOTEL STAY OPTIONS AT JBR THE WALK / BEACH
- SUHA HOTEL APARTMENTS BY MONDO
- BARCELO RESIDENCES DUBAI MARINA
- OYO 218 SADAF 1 JBR
- GOLDEN STAY VACATION HOMES
HOW TO REACH JBR THE WALK
Public Transport – Get Down at DAMAC or Dubai Marina METRO station and take RTA Tram. From Tram get down at Jumeirah Beach Residences -1 or JBR-2 stop for access to The Beach.
Free Shuttle Bus runs from SZR, Al Barsha, Dubai Marina to The Beach. Check schedule on official website.
FACILITIES ON BEACH
- Well equipped and well maintained Changing Rooms/Shower area.
- Sunbeds and Cabanas with Towels available for rent from 100AED onwards
- Underground & Valet Paid Parking. Paid Parking is at AED 20 per hour but you can avail 3 hours complimentary free parking if you spend AED 75 in restaurants or shopping outlets at The Beach.
- Street Performers at specific intervals (refer schedule on official website before going)
- Music and Open Air CINEMA.
- Beach Ambulance and Life Guard
- Open Air Gym on Beach and Beach Yoga
- Live Events (refer schedule on official website before going)
- Sports Arena, Kids Play area with swings, Game zones.
- Lots of Fine Dining Options like Leopold’s of London, Real Madrid Café, Cheesecake Factory, La Duree, P.F. Changs etc.
- Various street food options, food trucks, kiosks, souvenirs shop, Henna Application, Camel Ride etc.
- Cycles/Bikes available for
- Splash Pad
- Prayer Rooms
- Mobile Charging Boxes, Free WIFI
- Walking on Jogging Track, Workout Machines along the beach
- Night markets – Handicrafts and Food Fair
- TUK-TUK services and mini train ride
Activities at JBR Beach Dubai – Most Popular Hangout of Dubai is not only SUN, SAND, AND SWIMMING but it is also for FUN, FINE FOOD & FAMILY FIESTA.
Now you can make out why JBR – The Beach is a popular destination for Dubai and on weekends from Thursday to Saturday, you can see many families, couples strolling and relaxing on The Beach. There is a 1.7 km long strip/promenade adjoining the Beach. This promenade is famous for fancy and vintage cars.
Many people come here especially for driving expensive cars and bikes. This promenade is named as JBR – The Walk and has many upscale restaurants with outdoor seating arrangement, kiosks selling funky items, designer brands shops, food trucks and a lively walking area.
Fireworks shows during special occasions like New Year, UAE National Day, Id-ul-Fitar and DSF shopping festival at JBR the Beach/The Walk.
So when in Dubai, indulge at JBR Beach Dubai – Most Popular Hangout of Dubai.
RECOMMENDED READS –
- If you are in Dubai then go for Global Village tour
- traditional shopping at souqs,
- Visit nearby places like Mleiha(Sharjah), Desert staycation, Adventurous trips to Hatta and Fujairah.
- There are lots of food options at JBR, Dubai, as this city is multicultural with cuisines from all over the world.
- Read this Dubai Itinerary of 5 days or Dubai Travel Guide for full information on Dubai.
Whenever you are visiting Dubai, then look out to stay near JBR beach as it has a vibrant nightlife with a lot of activities during the whole day. It is a family beach and there are many luxury hotels and affordable ones also. If you’re traveling from the U.S. save on airport parking by reserving your parking at departure airports.
Recommended Beach Resorts at JBR Beach
- THE RITZ-CARLTON DUBAI
- CAESARS PALACE BLUEWATERS DUBAI
- SHERATON JUMEIRAH BEACH RESORT
- HILTON DUBAI JUMEIRAH
Don’t forget to upload your fun moments at JBR the Beach on social media with #wowJBR tag.
Free Download – Beach Essentials checklist
So, till then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING……………………………………………………
All photos are taken by me and use of photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase