Let’s read about the review on Luxury Hotel in Santorini – Pantelia Suites | Where to stay in Santorini – Greece. One of the best luxury hotels in Santorini Greece.
Review of Luxury Hotel in Santorini – Pantelia Suites | Where to stay in Santorini
We stayed in Pantelia Suites Santorini, a combination of luxury and authentic Greek holiday homes. In this article, I will review Pantelia Suites and why you should opt in for the stay when you go for a vacation in Santorini.
Location – Pantelia Suites – Santorini Hotels
These suites are located in the capital of Santorini island named Fira. It is very close to the island’s cathedral and at the center of Fira.
View – Pantelia Suites Santorini Greece
It is located on the side of Kaldera cliff with a volcano view and to the famous Santorini sunset view and Blue waters of Aegean Sea.
There are 6 luxury suites laid over 3 levels in a zigzag manner, like a traditional Greek house. All suites have a private balcony/terrace with sea views. It is painted in classic blue and white colors, purely authentic.
Our Room – Luxury Hotel in Santorini – Pantelia Suites | Where to stay in Santorini
We booked a suite room with 2 bedrooms hall and small kitchenette. It was pure luxury and royal treatment. Rooms are spacious and traditionally arranged. There were 3 bathrooms inside the suite, so for a family of 4, this was bliss to get up and be ready fast. The bathrooms had handmade olive soaps and other herbal/organic toiletries.
We were offered a complimentary wine bottle and fruit. Our room had a private terrace to view Santorini island with blue waters and volcanic hills. This view is blissful, and living here is peaceful, tranquil, and serene. That is why Pantelia Suites in Santorini, Greece, make a perfect stay.
Rooms and whole premises are decorated with traditional Greek ways to make you feel authentic. Even the furnishings are blue and white to match the theme of the whole island.
Afternoon tea on the top terrace
Evening sunset view from our terrace with a glass of wine… The most relaxing moment with full of romance and love.
There are 3 terrace sit-outs in Pantelia suites offering different beautiful views like a layer of a wedding cake. Every layer has a different flavor and view. So one can have tea on 1 layer, wine on another layer, and breakfast on the 3rd one. As the property is spread in a zigzag way, the view changes from every angle of this property. So it is a retreat for a photographer. Many angles and many views.
As there is no restaurant in the hotel so breakfast is ordered from outside, but it is included in the suite rent. They will give you one form and you have to tick the breakfast list and next day in the morning the table is arranged for you either in your room or on your private terrace or any open sit-outs. But let them know about your preferences. TIP:- Give your preferences accordingly because it can’t be changed afterward.
Architecture Beauty of Premises
Pros of Pantelia Suites – Luxury Hotel in Santorini – Pantelia Suites | Where to stay in Santorini
- Most beautiful view of Santorini from this property.
- Real Luxury
- Spacious Room
- Private Terrace with a view
- Breakfast at your doorstep
- Highly maintained and clean
- Equipped with utensils, kitchenette, towels, bathrobes, and handmade soaps
- Complimentary wine
- Safe and located in the city center surrounded by many restaurants, shops
- Staff arranges Rent a Car option in affordable range on request.
Things to Improve on – Review of Pantelia Suites, Santorini Greece – Santorini Hotels
- There is no 24-hour reception, so guests are alone at night.
- There is no small cafe or restaurant on the property premises, so guests have to go out for drinks and meals every time.
- No big reception area or Lobby for sitting out.
- Breakfast sometimes served is not that hot because it is coming from outside.
- To reach here, we need to climb up the hill, so they should provide some free pick up downstairs because climbing up with luggage or small children it is difficult.
- No private parking facility so guests have to use public parking which is sometimes full.
Booking – Luxury Hotel in Santorini – Pantelia Suites | Where to stay in Santorini
It should be done many months before as it is fully booked and most wanted. But check the deals going on it as sometimes they offer a very high price.
- Free WI-FI
- Breakfast in the room/terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service(but not 24 hours)
How to Reach Santorini:- Read my article on Glorious Greece.
- By Air – Local airlines from Athens or nearby big cities
- By Cruise – Many cruises run from nearby islands, or Athens to reach Santorini
Related Reads for other places to visit in Greece –
- Discover Volcanic Santorini – Feel the Magic of Love
- Things to do in Mykonos
- Best Santorini Hotels – Perfect Accommodation in Santorini
- Things to do in Athens
- Day trip to Delphi & Meteora from Athens.
Note – All expenses of staying in this hotel are taken by me. This visit is my personal family visit.
All photos are taken by me and use of photos without permission would result in legal action.
Loved it…. Then Pin It….
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.