I am so delighted to receive BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD from an established fellow blogger Helen of Mostly Woman. I would like to thank Helen for selecting me and my travel blog. This is my first award on blogging. I am very much excited for having this opportunity, because this award connects myself with fellow bloggers. Sitting at one place and connecting with people across the world who are sharing varied interests/subjects is very informative & learning process.
I was having my afternoon tea and I was scrolling my mobile as usual but suddenly after reading something on my notifications, my mobile slipped from my hands as I was over excited by reading that my blog has been selected for this award. Thank God mobile didn’t break, but my happiness level rose till heights as I could not believe on my eyes that I am reading this my blog has been nominated among-st 15 best blogs.
My selection for Bloggers Recognition Award by Helen on MOSTLY WOMAN is here.
As a part of nomination I have to follow certain norms and answer some interview questionnaire. Please read it while have a cuppa of tea and biting your favorite snacks………………
RULES TO FOLLOW:-
- 1)Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog on your blog post.
- 2)Write a post to show your award.
- 3)Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- 4)Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers
- 5)Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- 6)Comment on each 15 blogs and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
HOW MY BLOG STARTED:-
At present I am a travel blogger. The story behind writing blogs is very interesting and sudden instigated from one incident. As I love travelling a lot I go for vacations and have plans for future vacations also. So my friends come to me for my advice on where they should plan and how to go and what to do on vacations on some specific location? One day a good friend of mine advised me that “Why don’t you write a book on travelling and put all your golden advice with photographs of your vacations?” This question was just funny conversation but that idea got struck into my mind and I started thinking on it seriously. So I created my blog account and written only 1 post on one of my vacation spot. Comments and likes started flowing up and I got addicted to BLOGGING. I then registered my domain name and started writing my travel blog.
- Write something about your hobbies, passion or something that comes in your dream. While writing you will come to the beautiful journey of expressing your passion to words which the whole world will come to know your inner-self.
- Connect and Respect fellow bloggers. If you want to increase traffic to your blogs then read and share blogs from your fellow bloggers. Comment on other blogs positively. Supporting others will always attract your blog to be featured. It is a game of Mutual give and take.
Now it is my turn to recognize the other 15 amazing bloggers from different fields. I really found your blog posts very useful in having a positive impact on readers. So the RECOGNITION AWARD goes to …………………………………
Names are not in specific order. A big Cheers to all 15 for next Blogger Recognition Award.
- Jerny from The Jerny
- Natasha from Meldrums on the move
- Dev n Keb from The Travel Adventurer
- Brett from Wine and Misadventures
- Pam from Joyful Source
- Shashi from Scribbles n Pebbles
- Gokul Raj from Plan Save Travel
- Amy from Amy Victoria Baldwin
- Lara from Lost Lara
- Jenifer from Miss Jhenz
- Nicole from The Glam Surge
- Abi from A Thread of Style
- Alicia from Homes and Hammers
- Pily from The Life Style Hunter
- Kylie from Confidently Kylie
Congratulations to all! KEEP BLOGGING, KEEP SHARING & SPREAD LOVE…………..
Awww .. how sweet of her to nominate you! It’s always fun when hard work pays off. Good for you. I too have loved following along with your journeys, although never realized how it all got started. I’m really looking forward to checking out the sites of those you nominated. If they’ve been given a nod from you, I’m sure they’re great. Keep up the good work!
It is not seen dear
Well done Yukti! It is clear that you are passionate about your blog and you do a great job in including value for your readers in terms of your information, photographs and experiences. I also recognize some of the blogs you have nominated and I’m looking forward to checking out the others I have not seen before. Best wishes for the future.
Congrats on the award! Heading over to check out the other blogs you’ve nominated as well!
Thank you so much Yukti, and Congratulations!!!! <3
Congratulations Yukti… !! Nicely expressed… Best wishes 🙂
This is amazing! Congratulations, Yukti! You have written excellent blog articles. I like the one about Georgia the most because you have provided a detailed itinerary. It also made me feel that Georgia is for everyone. I wish you more success.
Wonderful Yukti, I almost spill my coffee on the keys of my keyboard! lol Thank you for choosing my blog and I felt the same, I am overwhelmed! And I will surely pay it forward! <3
Congratulations on the Blogger recognition reward! I’m glad your mobile phone survived you finding out about the news! It’s interesting how you started your blog and I’m sure you’ll win many more awards, congrats!
Thanks for your motivational words!
Yay thank you for choosing my blog – this is my first award! ☺️ I’ll write my post soon! 💖
congrats and will wait for your post