Eclectic Beachfront of Dubai – La Mer Beach
Feel the cool breeze, rustic streets, bustling restaurants, colorful Graffiti/Mural wall art, the laid-back relaxed atmosphere at Eclectic Beachfront of Dubai – La Mer Beach
A 2.5 km strip of white sands, with clear turquoise waters has an eclectic promenade. This promenade is inspired by marine décor like timber and ropes everywhere, rusted metal taps, barrels, it and showers, pirates chests, old wooden boats, wooden paddles and fishing nets, which makes it a perfect weekend getaway from busy city life. The whole 2.5 km strip is lined with tall palm trees, Graffiti / Mural Art, streets inspired by marine décor makes it a must visit place in Dubai.
Eclectic Beachfront of Dubai – La Mer Beach is the new attraction of Dubai and the area is divided into three parts
- La Mer South
- La Mer North, and
- The Wharf.
La Mer North Beach is especially for motorized sports like wake-surf, Jetski, Flyboard.
La Mer South Beach is for not motorized water sports like Kayaks, floats, standup paddle etc.
The Wharf is about to open with waterpark and surf park.
LOCATION It lies on the coast of post-Jumeirah – 1 area. You can reach La Mer by Dubai public transportation RTA buses. Bus No. 9 & 88 takes you there. If you are self-driving then take beautiful Jumeirah Beach Road. There are lots of parking slots. It is near to Dubai Canal and Mercato shopping mall.
- Shower Rooms
- Colorful Beach huts/cabins
- Day rooms (Air-conditioned) for spending dawn to dusk near the beach
- Air filled trampoline from Japan
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multi-cuisine restaurants
- Mural art
- Street/Wall Art
- Shopping kiosks/huts
- Valet Parking
- Prayer Rooms
- Pirates themed Kids play area
HIGHLIGHTS of Eclectic Beachfront of Dubai – La Mer Beach
- For Art Lovers – This place as the whole area has lots of street art, art inspirations, and murals on walls. Even the walls of the Parking area are painted with sea/marine creatures.
- For Adventure seekers – Nearly all types of water sports are available here.
- Designers – As promenades, washrooms, shower areas, and cabanas are designed according to the marine theme, it looks like an island or some pirates place. This design of this area is inspired by marine décor.
- Nature Lovers – La Mer offers splendid views of Arabic Gulf with stunning Dubai’s skyline.
- Food Lovers– 150 beach-front restaurants, offering diverse cuisines from all regions of the world, makes this place popular among food lovers.
- Relaxation Lovers – Soak your toes in white sands, with a view of clear turquoise waters and lie down in the hammocks in the sea. I am not joking La Mer Beach have hammocks in the sea.
La Mer Beach Dubai has activities for all ages and interests, thus making it be listed in top family-friendly attractions. A photogenic and Instagrammable place in Dubai. Kids play area has been designed into pirates themed with wooden boats and wooden chests. So plan your trip and pack your beach dress, with loads of sunscreen to feel the wind in your hair, bodies soaked in white sands to enjoy funky vibes.
ENTRANCE – FREE (This is a public beach)
BEST TIME TO VISIT Winters are more favorable, because winters of Dubai are sunny and pleasant. Daytime in summers can be very hot, but prefer evening time in summers.
There are many other popular beaches in Dubai like JBR beach, Black Palace Beach, Kite Beach and Jumeirah 3. Dubai offers diverse choice in the culinary tour. Read this for a food tour in Dubai. Also, Dubai has many places nearby where you can go for perfect weekend getaway or staycations.
So this summers explore Rustic and Marine inspired decor at Eclectic Beachfront of Dubai – La Mer Beach
So, till then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING……………………………………………………
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase