Let’s go for a beautiful virtual tour of Most Beautiful Places In Europe To Visit In Summer – Visit Most Romantic Places in Europe. Europe is blessed with splendid mountains, valleys, exotic beaches, historic cities, amazing countryside landscapes, cultural spots and therefore a perfect summer destination with beautiful weather and blooming nature. There are so many places in Europe that it becomes very confusing which one to select and with this the list becomes endless. To select from amazing landscapes for a beautiful vacation in Europe during summer, I have compiled a list of most beautiful and romantic places in Europe. Many of these places are also considered as the best honeymoon places in Europe.
Most Beautiful Places In Europe To Visit In Summer – Visit Most Romantic Places in Europe
Let’s take a virtual tour of famous European Destinations with some best places in Europe to visit. These places can in your list of best honeymoon places in Europe.
A Greek Island located on the Aegean sea which is famous for its wonderful exotic beaches, and beach parties all over the world. Not only beaches of this island are famous, but also its unique labyrinth of streets with white houses and blue doors and also its iconic 16th-century windmills.
Mykonos is for
- Beach(Nature) Lovers
- Sunset Lovers
- Party & Nightlife Lovers
- Peaceful & Relaxed Holiday Lovers
- Luxury Travelers
Mykonos can be reached by
Ferry or Domestic Flights. Nearest International Airport – Athens.
- Click here to book your Mykonos day trip from Naxos island.
- Or click here to book your Mykonos day trip from Paros island.
What to do in Mykonos
Little Venice, Matoyianni Street, Mykonos Windmills, Paradise Beach, Super Paradise Beach, Psarou Beach, Kalafatis beach, Ornus Beach, and many more beaches. Beach clubs, street tours, shopping and beach parties.
Where to Stay in Mykonos
- Click here to check our stay at Ilio Maris hotel with a view of windmills and sea and also read my reviews on it.
- Click here to check many luxury stay options in Mykonos like Belvedere Mykonos Hotel, Boheme Mykonos, Hermes Mykonos hotel, Mykonos Blu
- Book your mid-budget friendly options like Petinos Hotel or Lefteris
- Save money to choose some budget-friendly options like Hotel Nazos Mykonos town, or Anagram Boutique hotel.
- Click here to read more about Staying options in Mykonos.
Guided Tours in Mykonos
- Book your cruise to Delos Island Round Trip Boat Transfer.
- Click here to know why to book for ancient Delos tour.
- Click here to book Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island & Guided Tour of Delos.
- Click here to book original morning tour to Delos.
LAKE COMO, ITALY
An upscale resort town with beautiful which is famous for its magical landscape is located in northern Italy bordering with Switzerland on another side. This lake is Italy’s most glamours and beautiful lake.
Lake Como is for
- Luxury Travelers
- Relaxed & resort Lovers
- Mountain & Lake (Nature Lovers)
Lake Como can be reached by
Train or Road. Nearest International Airport – Milan.
What to do in Lake Como
Bellagio, Como, Menaggio, Varenna, Boat tours.
Where to Stay in Lake Como
Guided Tours in Lake Como
A 2000-year-old cultural city located in the Grand Est region of France is famous for many unique things like half-timbered houses, rivers, cathedrals and beautiful Alsacian culture. You can witness some of the best architectural works representing Medieval, Art Nouveau, Renaissance and Medival eras in this city. As it is few kilometers away from Germany this city has the confluence of both French and German cultures.
Strasbourg is for
- Architecture Lovers
- History & Culture Lovers
- Countryside Lovers
- Artworks & Heritage Lovers
Strasbourg can be reached by
Train or Road. Nearest International Airport – Paris.
What to do in Strasbourg
Cathedral Notre Dame De Strasbourg, Place Kleber, Musee Alsacein, Centre Villa de Strasbourg, Palais Rohan, Boat Tour, Quarter Krutenau.
Where to Stay in Strasbourg
I stayed in Novotel Strasbourg Centre Halles near the river with a picturesque view.
Guided Tours in Strasbourg
If you are staying in Strasbourg, you can book some interesting day trips from Strasbourg like Black Forest Tour or purchase Strasbourg Pass which covers some of the boat rides, museums, and other attractions.
The musical city of Europe which is the birthplace of Mozart is located in Austria, bordering with Germany. This city is famous for its baroque style buildings, pedestrian type of Old city, hilltop fort/castle and a beautiful river. Mozart belonging to this place made this city a musical city and also due to the famous Hollywood film “The Sound of Music” which has been shot here.
Salzburg is for
- Architecture & History Lovers
- Music Lovers
- Countryside lovers
- Artistic Shopping Lovers
Salzburg can be reached by
Train or Road. Nearest International Airport – Vienna.
What to do in Salzburg
Salzburg Fortress, Getrediegasse, Mozart’s Birthplace, Residenz Square, Hellbrunn Palace, Alstadat (Old Town), Mirabelle Gardens and Palace, Salzburg Countryside tours to nearby villages, Gaisberg Mountain tour, Chapter Square and many more.
Where to Stay in Salzburg
I stayed in Radisson Blu Hotel Altstadt which is a historic building in the main location of Old Town and also a few steps away from major tourist attractions. Check here to book this perfect stay in Salzburg.
Guided Tours in Salzburg
- Hallstatt Village & Salt Mine – Click here to book Hallstatt day tour from Salzburg.
- Eisriesenwelt Ice Caves – Click here to know why you should book these Ice caves tour which is world’s largest ice cave.
- Hitler’s Eagle’s Nest – Click here to know why you should book Hitler’s Eagle Nest tour in advance.
- King’s Lake – The most prettiest lake in Bavarian regions and click here to book day trip to King’s Lake.
- Berchtesgaden village & Salt mine – Book your Berchtesgaden village tour in advance.
- Werfen Ice Caves & Fortress & Wolfgangsee Lake
- Kaprun town & Kitzsteinhorn mountains – Click here to book this trip in advance.
- Innsbruck Town day trip from Salzburg.
A place that receives 300 days of sunshine all year round is a port city which is located in southern Spain’s Costa del Sol. You can witness the perfect confluence of modern buildings, renaissance & artistic buildings with exotic beaches. Also, it is one of the world’s oldest city and as it is blessed with the beautiful Mediterranean climate, Malaga is a perfect beach destination in Europe.
Malaga is for
- Beach & Sunshine Lovers (Nature lovers)
- Art Lovers (Pablo Picasso was born here)
- Food Lovers
- Culture Lovers
Malaga can be reached by
Train, Road and also it has an International Airport.
What to do in Malaga
Beaches in Torremolinos, Malaga city center beaches, Alcazaba de Malaga, Cathedral of Incarnation, Mtjana Square, Parks of Malaga, Museum of Pablo Picasso, Cafe tour, Houses and street tours of Malaga.
Where to Stay in Malaga
I stayed at Petit Palace Plaza and click here to check this stay at city-center.
Guided Tours in Malaga
- You can also book your day trip to Caminito from Malaga which is recommended. Click here to book this trip.
- Granada famous for wonderful Moorish architecture is just 1.5 hours from Malaga. Plan your day trip to Granada from Malaga and read more about things to do in Granada.
- Book an enchanting Flamenco show run by the family of artists named as Kelipe Flamenco show which is top lister on Trip Advisor. Click here to book Kelipe Flamenco show.
- Drive through dreamy white villages – publeos blancos of Andalucia.
PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
Prague – the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic is also famous as the City of Hundred Spires. Prague’s architecture is influenced by many famous styles like Gothic, Renaissance era, Baroque, Rococo and Romanesque. Prague’s beer, jazz style of music and historical streets are world-famous. This romantic and rustic city will truly enchant you.
Prague is for
- History & Culture Lovers
- Architecture & Heritage Lovers
- Foodies, especially Beer.
- Night Life lovers
- Vibrant & Cheerful City Life Lovers
Prague can be reached by
Being a capital city, it has well developed International Airport. Also, it can be reached through trains or roadways.
What to do in Prague
Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Prague Astronomical Clock, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Funicular rail to top of castle, Powder Tower, St. Vitus Cathedral, Bridges of Prague, Havel Market and many more historic buildings and street markets.
Where to Stay in Prague
I stayed in Grand Majestic Plaza which is 500 m away from the Powder room and in the heart of historical Prague. Click here to book your stay at Grand Majestic Plaza in Prague. You can also check other type of stays in Prague.
MID – RANGE HOTELS IN PRAGUE
- Click to Book Pytloun Boutique Hotel Prague
- Click to Book Josephine Old Town Square Hotel
- Click to Book Myo Hotel Wenceslas
LUXURY HOTELS IN PRAGUE
- Click to Book COSMOPOLITAN Hotel Prague
- Click to Book BoHo Prague Hotel
- Click to book Hilton Prague Old Town
BUDGET HOTELS/APARTMENTS IN PRAGUE
Guided Tours in Prague
- Visit Český Krumlov which is an architectonic jewel and a beautiful romantic town. Click here to book this full day trip to Český Krumlov with lunch.
- Discover Czech countryside in southern Bohemia on a full-day trip to the picturesque towns of Cesky Krumlov and Ceske Budejovice with lunch. Click here to book this day trip from Prague.
- Book your day trip to the popular and historic Czech spa town of Karlovy Vary to admire the modern Hot Spring Colonnade, taste the healthful spa waters from the local springs, with delicious 3 course lunch.
- Book this enchanting day trip from Prague to discover the natural beauty of Bohemia and Saxon Switzerland National Park.
The city built on water is often known as “The Floating City” is one of the most romantic cities in the world. Located in north-eastern Italy and built on more than 100 islands across the Adriatic Sea has unique crisscross of lagoons throughout the city. Here in this city, there are no roadways, but you can sail through waterways. Not only its unique canals are famous but the colorful architecture besides the canals makes it one of the most unique places in the world.
Venice is for
- Culture and Heritage Lovers
- Colorful Architecture Lovers
- Art & Carnival Lovers
Venice can be reached by
Train, Road, Cruise. Venice has an International airport which is located 13km away. Venice has own International Airport – MarcoPolo Airport from where you can take a public bus to reach the Grand Canal. Or you can book your shared water taxi from Marco Polo to your hotel in Venice, by clicking here.
What to do in Venice
Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge, St. Mark’s Square, and many nearby islands.
Where to Stay in Venice
Guided Tours in Venice
- Take a Gondola ride or water bus cruise across the canals. You can book 24 or 48 hours Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing boat trip. Click here to book your 30 minute Gondola ride across Grand Canal.
- Try some special Italian cuisine at canal side cafes or restaurants. Italian Gelato is must try here. Click here to book a special food / culinary tour in Venice.
- Visit nearby islands. Click here to book your island hopping trip to Murano, Torcello & Burano Islands.
Santorini is one of the most famous, magical, romantic and charming Greek islands of the world. A Cycladic island located in the Aegean Sea at about 200 km southeast of mainland Greece. An active volcanic island is a caldera with a rugged landscape formed due to a volcanic eruption in the 16th century. The last recorded volcano erupted was in 1950. White-washed, irregular cuboid houses with multicolored cliffs, blue-domed churches, turquoise-colored clear waters, dramatic sunset skies, colorful natural beaches make Santorini more mysterious and a charming place.
Santorini is for
- Sunset Lovers
- Beach & Nature lovers
- Culture lovers
- Luxury travelers
- Peaceful & Relaxed Travelers
- Shopping of locally handmade products
Santorini can be reached by
Ferry & Domestic Flights. Nearest International Airport – Athens. Click here to book your Santorini Tour from Athens with Ferries and Overnight stay. As staying in Santorini is expensive, so you can also book your stay at nearby islands. Click here to book your trip to Santorini from Naxos or book your trip to Santorini from Crete
What to do in Santorini
Red Beach, Black Beach, Sunset at Oia town, Pyrgos village, wine tour, visit to volcanic rocks and hot springs, stay in cave style hotels, Local Greek food in Local taverns, View points, Strolling across zig-zag rugged towns of Santorini.
Where to Stay in Santorini
Guided Tours in Santorini
- Book your sunset tour in Santorini with all volcanic villages tour.
- Click here to book your Santorini day cruise to reach volcanic springs and some awesome colorful beaches.
- Click here to know about why you should book tour to Pyrgos, Oia and other neighborhoods of Santorini.
- Click here to book a cooking class with lunch tour or book a food/gourmet tour in Santorini.
- You can book your 5 days excursion to Santorini and Mykonos from Athens by clicking here.
Seville is a flamboyant, cultural and historic city of Southern Spain’s Andalusia region. Trip to Spain is incomplete without doing a trip to Seville because of it’s rich cultural and historical value in the Andalusia region of Spain. It is believed that this cultural city of Spain is founded by Greek god Hercules about 3000 years back. This city is famous for flamenco dance and also has a rich Moorish heritage.
Seville is for
- Culture and History lovers
- Art and Flamenco Dance Lovers
- Local Traditions and Heritage lovers
- Rustic & Quaint Town lovers.
Seville can be reached by
It can be reached by trains and roads. Nearest International Airport – Barcelona or Madrid.
What to do in Seville
Alcazar of Seville, Plaza de Espana, Seville Cathedral, Giralda, Street tour, Flamenco Dance show, Appreciate famous pottery of Seville. Flora/Fauna, Live in traditional Spanish Villa and splurge on delicious Spanish food- A city of Flamenco dance and many great Spanish architectures.
Where to Stay in Seville
Guided Tours in Seville
- Book your Flamenco show tickets in advance and click here to know more.
- Click here to know about why to go for Alhambra and Granada on a full-day trip from Seville
- Visit the city of Granada from Seville and click here to book this day trip.Day trip to Gibraltar
A cute fairy-tale town which is surrounded by stunning Alps, meadows, glaciers, is a small valley in between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. This mountainous resort town in central Switzerland is very picturesque and is surrounded by many beautiful tourist resorts. Not only it is blessed with beautiful nature, but you can experience beautiful Swiss culture and traditions here.
Interlaken is for
- Mountains (Nature) Lovers
- Ski and Hiking Lovers
- Relaxed & resort stay lovers
- Cultural Travelers
Interlaken can be reached by
Road or Train. Nearest International Airport – Zurich.
What to do in Interlaken
Jungrau, Lake Thun, Lake Brienz, Countryside tour, Alpine wildlife park, Old town, Harder Kulum, Schilthorn, and many more places.
Where to Stay in Interlaken
I stayed in Hotel Du Nord and click here to book your stay.
Guided Tours in Interlaken
- Click here to book your guided tour – Boat tour on Lake Brienz.
- Click here to book full day boat pass on Lake Thun and Brienz with various stops.
- Click here to book beautiful paragliding experience in Interlaken.
- Consider purchasing the Jungfrau Travel Pass as it can provide great savings. Book your Jungfraujoch round train trip tickets in advance.
MUNICH & BAVARIAN ALPS, GERMANY
The magnificent Alps, fairytale towns, emerald lakes, snow-clad peaks, lovely rivers make Bavaria a very world-famous holiday destination. Bavaria is located in the heart of Europe in the South-eastern part of Germany bordering with Austria, Czech Republic, and Liechtenstein. The third-largest, cultural city of Munich is the capital of the Bavaria region of Germany. This green city is a perfect amalgamation of great medieval architecture, seasonal festivals, beautiful churches, museums, colorful markets, world-class sports arenas, wide-spread gardens, arts and culture centers, science and technology museums.
Munich & Bavarian Alps for
- Mountain (nature) Lovers
- City Lovers
- History & Architecture lovers
- Countryside lovers
- Beer Lovers
- Science & Technology Lovers
- Skiing & Hiking Adventure Lovers
Munich can be reached by
Munich has the famous International Airport. Also, it can be reached by train and road.
What to do in Munich & Bavarian Alps
Marienplatz, New Town Hall, Karlstor, Old Town hall, Siegestor, Nymphenburg Palace, BMW Museum, Science & Technology Museum, Olympics Stadium. And in Bavarian Alps, explore towns of Garmisch, highest peak of Germany – Zugspitze, Neuschwanstein Castle, Fussen and many more countryside towns along romantic road from Munich.
Where to Stay in Munich & Bavarian Alps
Near Munich Central Station – Click here to know about my stay in Munich.
Guided Tours in Munich & Bavarian Alps
- Go for Bavarian Alps tour.
- Book a day trip to Königssee in the Berchtesgaden Alps of Bavaria.
- Book a day trip to Berchtesgaden and Obersalzberg.
- Book Day trip to Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castles.
- Salzburg Day trip from Munich by train.
- Nuremberg day trip from Munich by train.
- Romantic road Tour and Rothenburg from Munich.
Lviv – a multi-cultural city of western Ukraine was one of the major cities situated on two trade routes in medieval Europe. Lviv influenced many powers from time to time from Hungarian rule to Austrian rule to Tsar’s Russia to Polish rule to USSR rule to Nazi Germany, again to USSR and now a part of independent Ukraine and therefore you can see the confluence of many cultures here in architectural and food styles. This beautiful cultural city of Lviv, lies on foothills of Carpathian mountains is located in western Ukraine at a distance of 70km from Poland has charming city squares, surrounded by bright colored Baroque styled buildings, cobblestoned streets, 60 museums, 100 cathedrals/churches and numerous unique restaurants/bars.
Lviv Is for
- Cultural & Heritage Lovers
- Foodies (especially chocolate & coffee lovers)
- Nature lovers for nearby Carpathian mountains.
- Quaint & Rustic Town
Lviv can be reached by
It can be reached by train and road. Nearest International Airport – Kyiv, Kiev
What to do in Lviv
Ryonk Square, Lviv Opera House, Virmenska Street, Potocki Palace, Lviv Town Hall, Lviv Arsenal, High Castle Park, The Dominican Church, Bernardine Church, Lviv Chocolate Manufacturing Unit, Lviv Coffee making unit, Old tram rides.
Where to Stay in Lviv
Stay near the Historic center, Opera house or Old town as the whole city is walkable. I stayed at Hotel Atlas Deluxe, a few minutes away from Opera house. There are numerous hotels and hostels in Lviv.
Guided Tours in Lviv
Click here to book the full day nature trip from Lviv.
KAZBEGI, GEORGIA | Most Beautiful Places In Europe To Visit In Summer – Visit Most Romantic Places in Europe
Kazbegi, a small mountain town that is not a very famous tourist place and lies to the north of Georgia and very close to Russia’s border is one of the most beautiful offbeat tourist destinations in Europe. Surrounded by snow-capped Caucasus mountain range, this ethereal place will surely captivate your mind and soul. The natural beauty of Kazbegi makes you breathe the fresh mountain air, begin a new journey, run along with grazing animals, drink water from flowing streams and just feel the purity of the place.
Kazbegi Is For
- Mountain (Nature) Lovers
- Laidback & Relaxed travelers
- Offbeat destinations explorers
Kazbegi can be reached by
Road only. Nearest International Airport – Tbilisi
What to do in Kazbegi
Gergeti Trinity Church, Gveteli Waterfalls, Hiking across Caucasus Mountain ranges.
Where to Stay in Kazbegi
Click below to check the price and type of your Hotel stay in Kazbegi
Guided Tours in Kazbegi
Click here to know about day trips option from Tbilisi full day tour to Kazbegi, Gergeti and Ananuri mountains and Mtskheta, Ananuri, Gudauri and Kazbegi Tour from Tbilisi
PARIS, FRANCE | Most Beautiful Places In Europe To Visit In Summer – Visit Most Romantic Places in Europe
The most glamorous, famous and romantic city Europe. Not only its history or culture is rich but also it has a beautiful modern life too. It has wonderful architectural wonders, artworks, music, fashion, delicious food and so it is the most famous tourist city in the world.
Paris is for
- Architectural & History Lovers
- Artwork & Music Lovers
- Vibrant and cheerful city life lovers
- Fashion & shopping Lovers
- Nightlife Lovers
- Culture & Heritage Travelers
Paris can be reached by
Paris has well developed and well connected International Airport. It can also be reached by road and train from most of the places in Europe.
What to do in Paris
Louvre Museum, Montparnasse Tower, Palace of Versailles, Notre dam Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Wax museums, Picasso Museums, Eiffel Tower, Disneyland Paris, Famous Cabaret shows.
Where to Stay in Paris
- Know more about best hotels in Paris or where to stay in Paris according to neighborhoods and tourist attractions nearby.
- Click here to know about my stay in Paris.
Guided Tours in Paris
- Click here to book tickets of Palace of Versailles in advance.
- Buy Paris Pass which covers almost entry to 60 attractions of Paris with free tickets to metro also. Louvre Museum, Montparnasse Tower, Palace of Versailles, Notre dam Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Wax museums, Picasso Museums, and many more entries are covered in this PARIS PASS. Click here to purchase or know more about the Paris Pass.
- Click here to book your online Disneyland Paris ticket.
When to visit – Most Beautiful Places In Europe To Visit In Summer – Visit Most Romantic Places in Europe
- If you want to enjoy green nature with blooming flowers and trees then select your travel dates from 1st April onward to End of September.
- September to October both are shoulder season and you can experience showers while traveling and little sunshine.
- November to February are very cold and you can witness snowfall. So if you love snow and winter sports then this is the best time.
- March is shoulder season when you can experience the mix of winter and summer. Spring starts from March onward but not on its full bloom.
Tips for Most Beautiful Places In Europe To Visit In Summer – Visit Most Romantic Places in Europe
- All the places are very well connected with trains or roads. Trains in Europe are very well maintained, well connected and run on time. Advanced train tickets or train passes can be purchased before travel dates.
- Europe experiences peak tourist season in summer, so many hotels and tours can be very expensive. So it is better to book your stays and tours well in advance.
- Days are very long with a great number of sunshine hours, so you can enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Due to global warming and environmental change, from the last couple of years, Europe is now experiencing lots of heatwaves or becomes very hot in summer. So be prepared for it. Carry enough sunscreen, umbrellas, hats and goggles. Try to avoid traveling in peak afternoon timings.
- Though Europe is hilly and due to its location, it can experience cold weather in summer too. So better to carry a light sweater or hoodie during summer too as evenings can be slightly colder.
- There can be language problems in non-English speaking countries and therefore Google translator will be very helpful to you.
- Mostly Europe has vibrant city centers and all tourist attractions lie there only, so select your stay nearby or in the city center to enjoy to the fullest.
- Many cities have well developed & well maintained public transport except some Greek islands and therefore for internal commuting, you can use them to save money and also a great chance to mingle with locals.
- Every city has some cultural music or dance in Europe which can be well enjoyed or witnessed by booking some special shows with dinner. Experience some local culture by booking some authentic dance or music from that region.
I hoped you loved reading Most Beautiful Places In Europe To Visit In Summer – Visit Most Romantic Places in Europe and would soon plan your trip to Europe. I would keep adding new places to this list with most of my upcoming travels.
Loved it…. Then share it….
So, till then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING……………………………………………………
If you wish to collaborate/work with me then contact me at email@example.com.
Follow my blog on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and the use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase