Seychelles – an exotic, archipelagic island country blessed with tropical natural wonders. A cluster of 115 islands surrounded by the Indian Ocean offers wonderful relaxed and peaceful holidays. A perfect place for nature lovers and let’s check out this Seychelles Itinerary – Honeymoon Holiday In Seychelles. Let’s travel to Seychelles and know about the best things to do in Seychelles with flexible itineraries. Take a virtual tour of Instagrammable places in Seychelles with many tour/trip options.
FIRST ITINERARY OPTION | Seychelles Itinerary – Honeymoon Holiday In Seychelles
- DAY 1: Arrival in Mahe and then Transfer to Praslin – explore Praslin.
- DAY 2: Take a day trip to La Digue.
- DAY 3: Visit Fond Ferdinand and transfer to Mahe.
- DAY 4: Explore Mahe and its surroundings.
- DAY 5: Go on a long hike and explore Victoria
- DAY 6-7: Visit Silhouette Island. Night stay
- DAY 8: Transfer back to Mahe and fly back to your place.
SECOND ITINERARY OPTION | Seychelles Itinerary – Honeymoon Holiday In Seychelles
- DAY 1: Flight to Mahe, check-in,
- DAY 2: Mahe. Explore Victoria, drive Sans Souci
- DAY 3: Mahe. Explore the south of the island
- DAY 4: Praslin. Ferry from Mahe to Praslin, visit the Vallee du Mai
- DAY 5: Praslin. Island hopping near Praslin
- DAY 6: La Digue – Explore the island
- DAY 7: La Digue / Mahe. Return to Mahe – Flyback
HIGHLIGHTS OF Seychelles Itinerary – Honeymoon Holiday In Seychelles
- Explore talc-white, beautiful beaches, exotic flora, and fauna
- Spot giant tortoises
- Locate indigenous Coco de Mer palm during walking trips.
- Bike around La Digue
- Explore local areas and fall in love with the unique culture here.
MAIN ATTRACTIONS – Seychelles Itinerary – Honeymoon Holiday In Seychelles
- Diving – Sainte Anne National Marine Park – Explore inner water islands, underwater marine life. Seychelles is a paradise for divers and marine life lovers.
- Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve – Nature palm forest since prehistoric ages. You can spot black parrots, along with other endemic species such as the bronze gecko and blue pigeon.
- Takamaka Bay.
- Curieuse, the only other island where the Coco de Mer grows. Giant Tortoise rearing center is also located here.
- The Cousin Island Special Reserve for amazing restoration of swaying coconut palms.
SEYCHELLES ITINERARY – HOLIDAY IN SEYCHELLES
MAHE – VICTORIA
Victoria is the capital city of Mahe Island which is having a well-connected International airport too. As this place was once a French Colonial settlement and then a British colony, you can find many beautiful architectures inspired by French and British style of buildings.
THINGS TO DO IN MAHE
- Anse Intendance
- Morne Blanc
- Seychelles National Botanical Garden
- Copolia Trail
- Victoria Market
- Anse Royale Beach & Beau Vallon Beach
- Trois Freres Trail
- Eden Island
- Arul Mihu Navasakthi Vinayagar Temple – Hindu Temple
The second most populated island is 45km from Mahé. Here you will find many exotic hotels and beach resorts. This granitic island has many things to do like Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve which is one of Seychelles’ most treasured habitats. You can reach here by ferry from Mahe but if seas are rough then take a flight from Mahe. Also, you can do island-hopping around nearby Cousin, Cousine, Curieuse, Felicite, Grande Soeur, Ile Cocos, La Digue, and St Pierre.
THINGS TO DO IN PRASLIN
- Anse Lazio
- Anse Georgette
- Curieuse Island visit
- Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve
- Cote d Or Beach
- Anse Volbert
- Grande Soeur Island.
- Anse La Blague.
- Le Glacis Noir.
The third most populated island and here people prefer to explore this island by 2-wheeler or ox-cart. La Digue can be reached from Praslin by ferry/boat on a day trip too. Bike along vanilla plantations, the odd giant tortoise area along charming traditional houses.
THINGS TO DO IN LA DIGUE
- Anse Source d’Argent (One of the most beautiful beach in Seychelles)
- Anse Patates,
- Petit Anse,
- Grand Anse
- Anse Coco Beach
- Spiagge di Anse Marron
- Petite Anse
- Nid d’Aigle Trail
- Ansa La Reunion Beach
- Félicité Island
This place is like a live museum for experiencing natural history which has many unique species of plants and trees. Good for nature lovers and nature hikes.
- Grande Case
- Eco center
- Hiking, diving, etc.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PLAN FOR SEYCHELLES ITINERARY
Where to land – Seychelles International Airport
Time zone: GMT +4 hours
Currency: Seychelles Rupee (SCR). ATMs can be found on Mahé and Praslin, but less reliably elsewhere. Euros and dollars will most likely be accepted, as will credit cards in hotels
Languages: The official languages are Creole, English, and French
Plug sockets: 240 volts AC, 50Hz. British-style plugs with three pins are standard
Distance from Airport to North or South Mahé: 20 to 35 mins car
Distance from Airport to Silhouette: 10 mins car and 45 mins speedboat
Distance from Airport to Praslin: 15 min flight or 1hr ferry and 20 mins car
Distance from Airport to La Digue: 15 mins ferry from Praslin
Best time to visit Seychelles
Seychelles is a tropical island and so the year-round climate is sunny with temperatures averaging between 24C and 30C. You can witness Rain, sometimes but heavy rainfall is common from December to February. May and September are drier months with some rough seas.
What to pack 🧳
- As you would have lazy and relaxing days on beaches or snorkeling then carry good beachwear with waterproof accessories.
- As it is located just below the equator, it’s always hot here, so pack plenty of sunscreen and hats.
- Hiking shoes/gear or similar would be useful for the country’s more mountainous terrain if out sightseeing
Hopefully, you would plan soon for Seychelles after reading this article and. Let me know your thoughts on the Seychelles itinerary – Holidays in Seychelles.
- 11 Tips to avoid Jet-Lag on Long Flights for Fun holidays
- Interesting Places To Visit In Kenya – A Complete Kenya Travel Guide
- 10 Best Things To Do in Mykonos
- BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS & SUNRISES AROUND THE WORLD
- INSPIRATIONAL TRAVEL QUOTES – Unique travel quotes
So, till then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING……………………………………………………
If you wish to collaborate/work with me then contact me at [email protected]
Follow my blog on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content / photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase