Dubai, a vibrant city in the Middle East has a lot many adventure and entertainment options that customers can take advantage of. With the summers approaching, this city provides exciting indoor options for adventure and fun lovers. One such indoor activity that is completely unique is Jumble DXB. So let’s enter into this adventure world which involves full of physical and mental skills and read about my Review of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai.
Overview of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai
All are very much familiar with Escape Rooms and initially, you will perceive Jumble as an Escape Room type of fun but this is something very different and unique.
Jumble has over 200 challenges solve as a team. The main task is to complete the challenge and then move on to the next challenge and all challenges are done within a team. All challenges are solved with team support as they have many multi-level tasks that are simultaneously done by all members of the team. The challenges are mentally and physically stimulating and also as per your skill level, you can select the difficulty level too.
So enter the exciting world of Jumble where you can have the experience of these challenges can make you crawl through tunnels, call the fire-station, climb monkey bars, fight zombies, do the chicken dance and much more fun with your friends or family.
- After solving one challenge, you open a door to a new challenge and after successful 3 to 5 challenges you complete one Jumble. And you can now do the same thing to other Jumbles.
- If you are not successful in one Jumble – then worry not as you can try out other Jumble.
- You can also again reattempt the previous Jumble which you weren’t successful.
- There are two sessions available- 2 hours & 4 hours session. Tickets can be booked on Jumble’s Official website or in-store. It is better to book ticket in advance
- They also offer birthday party packages and corporate team building packages. You can celebrate your birthday or special days here with your friends and family. Birthday Packages include 2 hours of Jumble session + Food & Beverages from French Bakery.
- As Dubai has many corporate looking for unique team building venues Jumble is the best team building venue around. More than 1300 corporate have loved Jumble. Jumble team building motivates employees to build their team, foster teamwork and mingle with each other and increase collaboration with each other.
Décor of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai | Review of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai
Rustic Brick interiors with green doors having specific numbers and levels of skill required are arranged in maze format inside the huge building of Jumble. There are two levels one is on the ground floor and the other on the 1st floor which is interconnected by stairs. The bricked walls, dim light lamps, funky colored boxes make the whole interiors very rustic and funky.
Like everything, we have to use our mental skills and memory as no mobiles or notebooks are allowed inside. The challenge behind the doors is secret and can be played only once the session begins.
They also have designated event halls for birthday parties, corporate team building and school trips.
At each and every step of the corner, you will find friendly staff called the Ninjas. Ninjas in orange-colored T-shirts who are always ready to help you.
Inside the Jumble building, there is one famous restaurant too – The French Bakery which is great to refuel your appetite before or after a jumble session.
Important Rules at Jumble | Review of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai
- A team should have a minimum of 3 players to max 6 players. You can come in a large group and split into various teams. A healthy challenge between your squad is always exciting and fun.
- All players should be 10 years and above. A 10 and 11-year-old should be accompanied by an adult in the team.
My Verdict on Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai
We as a family made our team and started very early on weekend morning to avoid a huge crowd and rush.
At first, you are given an RFID wristband with which you have to create your profile on their kiosks. This is a one-time registration so that the next time you come, you don’t have to create a profile again. Your wrist band is important as it is the key to open your Jumble activity door. Keeping all your belongings safe in the locker room which too is also operated by the wrist band, you can now start playing.
- Check In & Sign Up
- Keep your Belongings & Your wristband is your Key –
Your team is directed to a briefing area where a Ninja will assist you with to answer any questions after the briefing video has played. There is nothing to worry about, as whenever you feel uncomfortable you just to exit out by the exit door. Every Jumble has a visible exit door in case you won’t fail the challenge or want to move onto another challenge.
And all team members have to scan their wrist bands before playing. There will be different sounds, lights to depict what to do next. A scoreboard is always there to show the scores of all the teams playing that day in Jumble.
- Scoreboard & Scanning of Team before entering
It was so much fun and super exciting that we had no idea how 2 hours passed away.
Features of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai | Review of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai
- A unique concept of testing your physical and mental skills.
- Indoor park so you easily avoid harsh sun outside. It can be enjoyed in the afternoons and summer too.
- Great for Groups and Team Building Activity.
- Entertaining, full of Adventure, Fun & releases stress
- Personal Lockers are provided to keep your bag, mobile or purse so that you play freely around without any distraction.
- Free Parking
- Exclusive Retail Products available
- Onsite Food & Beverage partner – French Bakery available
WHAT TO WEAR & SOME USEFUL THINGS TO FOLLOW
- Wear comfortable clothes and trainers. Avoid wearing hanging jewelry, scarf, and other things. In case you do, it can be kept in the lockers. It’s always better to grab their knee pads in-store as you need to crawl sometimes.
Some Secret Tips for Winning At Jumble | Review of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai
- Look out carefully your goal, hurdles and then carefully start playing to win the game.
- Do not be too quick but not very slow also, as there is a specific timer in which you have to finish your jumble.
- Check all signs carefully as there are clues around you only and you just have to be alert with your five senses.
- With the perfect combination of Team Co-ordination and your alertness, you can clear out many Jumbles.
- All team members should assign their duties instead of rushing doing the same things.
- If you want to avoid the crowd, then choose weekdays or very early mornings of weekends. Weekends are generally full.
- As you are not carrying an electronic device or mobiles inside, you have to rely on your brain’s memory to remember what you completed as all boxes and doors look similar and you just have to remember your completed tasks by door numbers. There is nothing to write or not down, so it is a game of memory, alertness and physical endurance.
- Jumble takes you to a different unique world where you are not dependent on anything electronic or external support but just use your own mental and physical power.
How to reach Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai | Review of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai
ADDRESS – Next To IBIS HOTEL, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai – Click here to Google Map location.
PHONE NO – 800 JUMBLE(586253)
SUN – WED – 11:00 A.M. TO 10:00 P.M.
THURS – FRI & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS – 10: 00 A.M. TO MIDNIGHT
SAT – 10: 00 A.M. TO 10:00 P.M.
So build your team or group and pick your dear friends/family and head to Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai to solve crazy challenges. A perfect place for weekend or afternoon relaxation with full of fun and excitement with your team. Feel the true adventure with some crazy moments that will boggle your mind, test your physical skills and create memories to last a lifetime with your friends and family at Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park in Dubai. I hope you loved reading my Review of Jumble – An Indoor Adventure Park, Dubai.
Note – Though I with my family was invited by Jumble for brunch, the views and opinions are my own and not influenced by anyone.
RELATED READS –
- A complete Dubai city tour guide with itineraries.
- Dubai Street Art Tour.
- Dubai Beaches Tour.
- Dubai Global Village Tour with shopping tips.
- Day trips from Dubai – Long weekend trips from Dubai.
- Day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai.
So, till then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING……………………………………………………
If you wish to collaborate/work with me then contact me at [email protected].
Follow my blog on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and the use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.