Read about the best San Francisco quotes and captions for Instagram with some interesting San Francisco captions for Instagram and travel-inspiring quotes too.
A 49-square-mile city known for its Golden Gate Bridge and cable cars is a cosmopolitan city in Northern California. This fog city is blessed with cultural diversity, beautiful nature, and wonderful amenities. So let’s read some of the best San Francisco captions for Instagram and some inspiring San Francisco travel quotes.
Visiting San Francisco, then check out some amazing day trips from San Francisco
Best San Francisco Quotes
“If you’re alive, you can’t be bored in San Francisco. If you’re not alive, San Francisco will bring you to life.” — William Saroyan
“San Francisco is a golden handcuff with the key thrown away.” – John Steinbeck
“San Francisco, city of dreaming spires.” – Eddie Izzard
“San Francisco, coolest place ever.” – Imogen Poots
“I left my heart in San Francisco.” — Tony Bennett
“The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.” — Mark Twain
“East is East, and West is San Francisco.” — O. Henry
”Up in the San Francisco, where the forest meets the bridge.” – Foxygen
“San Francisco is the only city I can think of that can survive all the things you people are doing to it and still look beautiful.” — Frank Lloyd Wright
“San Francisco has only one drawback –’tis hard to leave” — Rudyard Kipling
“Every morning in San Francisco was a bit like waking up on the edge of the earth.” – Elizabeth Percer
“This city is a point upon a map of fog.” – Ambrose Bierce
“San Francisco is poetry. Even the hills rhyme.” — Pat Montandon
“Every man should be allowed to love two cities, his own and San Francisco.” – Gene Fowler
“San Francisco is the friendliest city in the world.” – Joe DiMaggio
“San Francisco. Open your golden gate. You let no stranger wait outside your door” – San Francisco, Judy Garland
“Anyone who doesn’t have a great time in San Francisco is pretty much dead to me.” – Anthony Bourdain.
“I prefer a wet San Francisco to a dry Manhattan.” – Larry Geraldi
“Leaving San Francisco is like saying goodbye to an old sweetheart. You want to linger as long as possible.” — Walter Cronkite
“One day, if I go to heaven… I’ll look around and say, ‘it ain’t bad, but it ain’t San Francisco.” – Herb Caen
“Every window in Alcatraz has a view of San Francisco.” – Susanna Kaysen
“The cool, grey city of love.” – George Sterling
“I fell in love. His name is San Fran.” – Unknown
“I love San Francisco. It would be a perfect place for a honeymoon.” – Kim Novak
“San Francisco is a magical place where you can take a boat to the top of a hill and ride down in a cable car.”– Unknown
“Of all cities in the United States I have seen, San Francisco is the most beautiful.” – Nikita Kruschev
- Chillin’ in the San Francisco hills.
- I fell in love. His name is San Fran.
- Nothing can gold a candle to this bridge.
- Sea-sing every moment in San Fran
- Oh how I’ve mist you, Golden Gate Bridge.
- It’s been Hayes since I’ve been to San Francisco.
- It’s hard to fog-get your first time in San Francisco.
- Leaving San Francisco feels like a ca-Castro-trophe.
- Dear San Francisco, I will never get over you.
- When the Painted Ladies match your OOTD.
- I can finally tick San Francisco off my bucket list.
- Either you love San Francisco or you are wrong.
- Falling in love with San Francisco, one cable car at a time.
- San Francisco is the city that other cities can only dream of being.
- If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.
- San Francisco may be view-tiful, but nothing’s more beautiful than you
- I’m going to Haight it when I have to leave San Francisco.
- Good bay, San Francisco!
- Paradise Found by the bay.
- This trip is Golden, baby!
- This city is so Alcatra-ctive.
- I’m going to gate leaving San Francisco.
- Happiness is…. holding tickets that say San Francisco!
- You can leave San Francisco, but it will never leave you.
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s San Francisco.
I hope you loved reading about San Francisco quotes or San Francisco captions for Instagram and would love to visit San Francisco – the golden city of California.
These are some famous San Francisco quotes or San Francisco quotes for Instagram.
Read More on USA Road trips
Follow more on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The blog’s content is solely my views of a place or a thing. This does not offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products, so this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are the independent owner of this site, and the views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.