When Planning for holidays abroad, visa planning becomes a crucial part of the tour. And if you have a valid US visa on your Indian Passport, several countries offer you a visa on arrival or an Evisa facility to explore their country. So let’s check the list of countries with visas on arrival for Indians with a valid US visa.
List of Countries with Visa On Arrival for Indians with a valid US Visa
If you have a visa issued by the US and is still valid, then you may also visit the following countries:
- Albania – If you have a multiple-entry US visa and have visited the US previously, you visit Albania visa-free.
- Argentina – if you have a valid US visa, you can get an Evisa for Argentina.
- Belize – f you have a multiple-entry visa for the US, you can get a visa on arrival to Belize.
- Bosnia – Get visa-free entry with 30-day validity.
- Caribbean Netherlands (Aruba, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba).
- The Cayman Islands
- Colombia – as long as your US visa is valid for at least 180 days.
- Costa Rica
- The Dominican Republic
- Montenegro – Montenegro allows visa-free entry to Indian citizens with a valid US visa. Plan you detailed Montenegro itinerary by clicking here.
- Nicaragua – if you have a valid US visa, you can get a Visa on Arrival
- Oman – Oman provides an E-visa facility for Indian citizens with a valid US visa. Click here to apply for an Oman Online visa. Read more about things to do in Muscat.
- The Philippines – A valid US visa will allow you to stay in the Philippines for 14 days
- Panama – if you have a US visa with at least another year’s validity.
- Saudi Arabia – if you have a US visa and arrive via the national carrier of Saudi Arabia, you can get a Visa on Arrival.
- Turkey – A valid US visa will enable you to apply for an E-visa for Turkey with 30-day validity. Click here to apply for Turkey Evisa in advance. Turkey things to do Guide.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)– if you have a valid US visa for at least six months, you can get a Visa on Arrival at any of UAE‘s International airports.
Visa on Arrival or EVisa Requirements – Visa On Arrival for Indians with a valid US Visa
- Valid Passport with valid US Visa.
- You should have return flight tickets.
- Carry hotel bookings or proof of residence in form of an Invitation letter given by residents of that country from the start and end date of your stay.
- Proper and valid travel insurance within the travel duration is needed.
- Vaccine certificates and the latest local Covid rules to be followed by the traveler.
EVisa / Visa on Arrival for Indians with US Visa
- Though there is a rule to give Visa on Arrival or Evisa with a valid Visa, your Visa on arrival can be revoked if your Passport expires in less than six months. The expiry date on the Passport should be more than six months.
- These visas are meant for tourism purposes and not for work or study.
- Each country has a specific amount of staying days allocated. Your stay should not exceed that limit, or else you can land into serious legal troubles.
- You can also apply Evisa to the above countries through their online portals so that you don’t have to wait in Queue at airports.
- There is a designated counter for VOA at airports where they check all your documents and stamp your visa on your Passport.
- You have to pay some Visa fees at the counter – so be ready to carry International currency (Dollars or Euros) or a Credit card for payments.
- Some countries only give Evisa previously filled and not VOA. So do research and do accordingly, or you will be sent back.
I hope you loved reading about the list of countries with Visa on Arrival for Indians with a valid US Visa. So if you have a valid US visa on your passport with Indian nationality then you can also avail yourself of this opportunity to travel where you get a Visa on arrival or Evisa without any hassles.
Visa on Arrival or Evisa for Indians as UAE Residents –
If you wish to collaborate/work with me then contact me at [email protected].
Follow for latest updates
You tube Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and the use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase