5 Best Hotels in Las Vegas on Strip – What Are the Best Hotels on Las Vegas Strip? – World’s famous Sin City is full of hotels and so very confusing what to select. They offer world-class amenities, themed rooms, casinos, nightclubs, and luxurious options, bringing out the 5 best hotels in Las Vegas on Strip.
- Looking for Nature Tours near Las Vegas – then read Places To Visit Near Las Vegas By Car – Day Trips From Las Vegas.
Most luxurious and 5 best hotels in Las Vegas on Strip
Wynn Las Vegas – 5 best hotels in Las Vegas on Strip
FEATURES OF WYNN LAS VEGAS
- Theme – Imperfect Dreams Life Imitating Art
- No. of rooms – 2,716
- Total gaming space – 189,000 sq ft (17,600 m2)
- Permanent shows – Le Rêve
- Attractions – Lake of Dreams
- Night Clubs – Encore Beach Club, XS Nightclub
Palazzo The Venetian – 5 best hotels in Las Vegas on Strip
FEATURES OF PALAZZO THE VENETIAN
- Theme – Venice, Italian
- No. of rooms – 3,068
- Total gaming space – 105,000 sq ft (9,800 m2)
- Permanent shows – Atomic Saloon Show
- Attractions – Dal Toro Las Vegas Car Museum and Grand Canal with Gondola rides(rides are charged separately on an hourly basis)
Video tour of Palazzo The Venetian – Queen suite room
- Night Clubs – KAMU Ultra Karaoke, Electra Cocktail Club, TAO Nightclub with 12,000 square foot venue.
Bellagio Las Vegas
FEATURES OF BELLAGIO LAS VEGAS
- Theme – Inspired by the Lake Como town of Bellagio in Italy
- No. of rooms – 3015+935 = 3950
- Total gaming space – 116,000 sq ft (10,800 m2)
- Permanent shows – Cirque du Soleil, May Fair after dark
- Attractions – The Fountains of Bellagio – The world-famous key attraction is the 8-acre (3.2 ha) lake between the building and the Strip, which houses the Fountains of Bellagio, a large dancing water fountain synchronized to music. Conservatory and botanical gardens and, Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art.
- Night Clubs – Lily Bar & Lounge, Club Prive
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
FEATURES OF CAESARS PALACE LAS VEGAS
- Theme – Roman Empire.
- No. of rooms – 3,096
- Total gaming space – 124,181 sq ft (11,536.8 m2)
- Permanent shows – Fire and Water Show
- Attractions – Admire Colosseum-styled exteriors, Lord Brahma Hindu Temple, Roman fountains near Forum Shopping zone,
- Night Clubs – OMNIA, Purple Zebra, and many bars.
Mirage Las Vegas
FEATURES OF MIRAGE LAS VEGAS
- Theme – Polynesian
- No. of rooms – 3,044
- Total gaming space – 100,000 sq ft (9,300 m2)
- Permanent shows – An artificial volcano along the Strip that “erupts” every hour during the evening.
- Attractions – Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, Artificial volcano outside, rainforest-themed Atrium, Love, a Cirque du Soleil theatrical production involving remixes of The Beatles.
- Night Clubs – “1OAK” themed New York, “Bare,” a poolside lounge where toplessness is permissible. The age limit applies.
Above mentioned hotels are some of the best luxury hotels in Las Vegas on Strip with perfect location, amenities, entertainment, nightlife, gaming space, room sizes, décor, and many restaurants/shopping.
VIDEO TOUR – 5 Best Hotels in Las Vegas on Strip
Valuable tips – 5 Best Hotels in Las Vegas on Strip – Las Vegas Hotels on the Strip
- Booking hotels during Weekends, public holidays, and winter are costly. Weekdays are mostly cheaper. So plan accordingly.
- Most casino resorts in Las Vegas don’t have Breakfast included in rooms. So be prepared to hunt for breakfast. Mostly all casino resorts are equipped with Starbucks and other breakfast franchises.
- Room services are a little slow compared to other cities due to colossal property areas and busy staff.
- There is a long queue at Check-in, whatever the season is, so better to do Online check-in before and the same as you do for Check-out, or else you will spend 2 to 3 hours in Check-in / Check-out only.
- These casino resorts charge separate resort fees apart from room prices and taxes.
- These resorts are children friendly. But children below 18 cannot use the Casino area.
- The room sizes are grand with all amenities.
- If you take the view of The Strip, then it is a little more expensive.
- These hotel resorts are enormous and it takes around one full day to visit all their places. They are tourist attractions due to their themed décor and all fun inside.
- Apart from wherever you are, you can also check other resorts to witness their beautiful themes, decor, interiors, entertainment, and shows.
- Mainly they permit all people on the Ground floors as most of the themed entertainment lies there. You need a special card for hotel guests to enter their lifts, which is very good security-wise.
- There are many restaurants and shopping areas in hotel lobbies. You can find all cuisines in these restaurants. Finding out vegan and vegetarian options is not difficult too.
- Some shows in hotels are meant only for adults.
- All of these hotels have a sound security system for room guests.
I hope you loved reading about some of the best places to stay in Las Vegas with these most luxury hotels in Las Vegas Strip.
THINGS TO DO NEAR LAS VEGAS – DAY TRIP OPTIONS
Not only is Las Vegas famous for entertainment and fun, but many natural attractions are nearby due to its strategic location in between the Mojave desert. So if you plan a trip to Las Vegas, Nevada, consider nearby attractions, too, with hotel tours.
- Click here to read a detailed guide on day trips from Las Vegas.
- Red Rock Canyon Tours.
- Death Valley National Park tour.
I hope you loved reading about the 5 best hotels in Las Vegas on Strip – luxury hotels in Las Vegas at the Strip.
RELATED READS – USA TOUR GUIDE
- Stunning California Road Trip Itinerary 21 – 25 days
- EAST COAST (US) ROAD TRIP ITINERARY
- Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip Itinerary – 6 Best Places To Stop In California
Loved it.. Then Pin it…
Follow my blog at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The blog’s content is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products, so this site is not responsible after you click on those advertisements.
There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.