Expo2020 Dubai is in the air and the whole world is talking about it. Many people are excited to know about what are tips and information for first timer visitors to Dubai Expo2020. So I will be presenting you some first-timer tips and information about Expo2020 Dubai so that you can enjoy your time here to the full extent. So read Expo 2020 Dubai – First Timer Guide – Top Things To Do and book your tickets to #DubaiExpo2020 #Expo2020.
Expo 2020 Dubai – First Timer Guide – Top Things To Do
Useful Tips and Information
- Download the Expo 2020 App on your mobile as it helps a lot in navigation inside the site.
- Look out for events, performances on the App. As Expo 2020 signs are well laid out – Look for them, while driving as sometimes Google map is confusing.
- Dubai Metro takes you directly to Dubai Expo2020 Gate.
- There are many free Expo2020 rider buses that ply all over the UAE to transport visitors from different parts of UAE to Dubai Expo2020.
- There are 4 parking slots – Sustainability, Mobility, Opportunity, and World Parking.
- Full parking slots announcements have kept the road to avoid traffic jams at specific parking.
- Expo/ Rider buses take you from Parking to Expo Gate
- At the Entrance, a full security check is done.
- There are several sanitization booths inside and full precaution of Covid is also taken.
- Better to carry one or two small bottles of water as it can be a little humid.
- Don’t carry so much and be light as you have to walk a lot and at many places go up and down. The lighter you are, the more you will enjoy.
- You get vegetarian and vegan food at most of the pavilions.
- Many varieties of food & water are available inside and even each Pavilion has cafeterias with their special country food. Many restaurants serves cuisine prepared by Michelin star chef too.
- Mostly Pavilions have small souvenirs shops where you can buy local goods from that country to gift your loved ones or as a token of souvenir when you return back.
- Many Pavilions are beautiful and uniquely designed from the outside and many are attractive from the inside.
- There is a key feature in each country Pavilion, try to spot those key features and explore the global innovations in one place.
- Some Pavilions are open and not closed ones like Iraq or UK.
- Many people ask whether children will enjoy it or not? – My answer is if your children are curious about countries, innovations, technology, illumination shows, business, meeting different people then they would really love it.
- Do not miss special shows at different parts of Pavilions. They all are listed on the Expo2020 calendar in your App on mobile.
- Al Wasl Dome’s Illumination show should not be missed and is really wonderful with so many beautiful and colorful imaginations.
- Many countries organize their traditional dance at their respective Pavilions, so look out for those too.
- Many representatives in some countries are ready to talk to your business collaborations and trade exchange. Do talk to them as it is the biggest platform for business and trade exchange between two people or two countries.
- Those are 192 countries participating in which some have unique pavilions and countries Pavilions have formed a group and showcasing in the same building.
- If you have Expo 2020 passport – do not forget to get it stamped every time you visit each country.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Prams & Wheelchair can be carried inside
- Expo Bikes are available inside through which you can tour around. Also, you can take the Expo2020 Explorer mini train ride inside with all area tours. Golf carts are available to take you around.
- If any doubt you can ask your queries with Expo 2020 volunteers with a welcoming smile. They are in Expo2020 Volunteer dress and always try to help you at the best.
- Before going, do some research of pavilions by reading blogs, watching Youtube videos so that Expo 22020 you can explore like a Pro.
- Wear Respectful clothing and admire the traditions & culture of all country pavilions.
- Not only various Countries are participating, but you can also see official brand Pavilions like Emirates, Aqua Fina, Cartier, etc which are equally interesting.
KEY FEATURES – PAVILIONS – Expo 2020 Dubai – First Timer Guide – Top Things To Do
Some Pavilions have very unique features, do look out for them. Till now I have explored this much and you should also try to visit them
- UAE Pavilion for its unique Falcon structure.
- India Pavilion for working satellite demonstration
- Spain Pavilion for Hyperloop and Greenhouse emissions.
- Italy Pavilion for Michelangelo David’s statue.
- USA Pavilion for SpaceX Falcon Rocket.
- China Pavilion for light drone show on top of its lantern-shaped structure.
- Belgium and Singapore for their lush green landscape structure to depicting sustainability.
- Monaco for sense-spinning kaleidoscope.
- Saudi Arabia for its amazing shape and special lighting on its structure.
- Lebanon for multiple rope swings (traditional) style.
- Experience A.R. Rahman’s Firdaus Orchestra.
- Korea and UK Pavilions for their unique structure exterior facades.
- Russia Pavilion structure for amazing colorful spiral structure.
WHERE KIDS WILL ENJOY THE MOST? – Expo 2020 Dubai – First Timer Guide – Top Things To Do
- Al Wasl Dome show
- The Water Feature
- Desert Farm
- Garden in the Sky
- On-ground Robot Pals
- Pillow Fort
I Will be bringing more on Expo2020 Dubai in my upcoming articles – This global event is held up to March 2022 and with many exciting events, festivals, shows, and surprises. Therefore do not miss this chance to experience the world together at one place where magnificent and creative minds will exchange their concepts and make the world a better place to live.
VIDEO TOUR OF EXPO2020
- Expo 2020 Dubai First-Timer Information Guide
- Interesting Dubai Travel Guide – Dubai Bucket List
- Where To Stay In Dubai – Best Hotels In Dubai
- Things To Do In Dubai At Night – Dubai City Night Tour
- Shopping In Dubai – Souvenirs From Dubai
Follow my blog on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and the views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase