In this article, you will read full details of Best Bali Itinerary 10 days – best places to visit in Bali with things to do, hotels, local tours, and many more interesting tips for first-timers to Bali.
Bali is the perfect Instagrammable place and therefore CLICK HERE TO BOOK FULL DAY INSTAGRAMMABLE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN BALI.
Bali is a land of beautiful temples, stunning beaches, scenic waterfalls, unique green rice paddy fields, hospitable people, and blessed with Mother Nature.
When to visit Bali – Bali Itinerary
- July & August are peak tourist seasons.
- April, May, June & September are shoulder seasons and the best time to visit for good rentals and less crowd.
Helpful Tip – Best Bali Itinerary 10 Days
Bali is located on the seismic belt, so frequent earthquakes and volcanoes take good travel insurance covering natural calamities and last-minute cancellations of flights and hotels.
So let’s plan for a Bali trip with the best Bali itinerary 10 days and learn about some of the best places to visit in Bali for first-timers. You can also plan 3 days, 5 days, 7 to 8 days to Bali.
Best Bali Itinerary 10 days – Best Places to visit in Bali
- Day 1 – 2 – Kuta (Seminyak or Canggu)
- Day 3 – 5 – Ubud
- Day 6 – 8 – Nusa Penida
- Day 8 – 10 – Uluwatu
Bali Itinerary Local tours
- Best of Central Bali: Waterfall, Elephant Cave & Rice Fields.
- Ubud: Monkey Forest, Rice Terrace & Tanah Lot Private Tour.
- Mount Batur Sunrise Hike tour with Natural hot spring.
Bali: Besakih Temple & Lempuyang Temple Gates of Heaven Tour.
Bali Itinerary 10 days – Top Things to do in Bali in 10 days
DAY 1 – 2 KUTA (SEMINYAK / CANGGU) – Bali travel Guide
Land at Bali’s International airport in southern Kuta.
You can book your beachside resort stays at either Seminyak or Canggu.
Seminyak Bali is very popular for its upscale beach resort lifestyle. Here you can find luxury beach resorts on beautiful beaches with chilled-out vibes.
You will find luxury boutiques, many restaurants, beach bars, and sunset points.
Things to do in Seminyak
- Double Six Beach
- Seminyak Beach
- Nyaman Gallery
- Purple Fine Art Gallery Seminyak Eat Street
- Seminyak Village
- Learn to Surf
- Day trip to Mount Lempuyang for the famous Gate of heaven tour – The distance of the Gate of Heaven from Seminyak is 24 min (9.3 km) via Jl. Sunset Road and Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai
- Book a local cooking class
The location of Canggu to the southwest makes it perfect for spotting stunning sunsets in Bali. This place is famous for sunset, gorgeous beach bars, food joints, and surfing zones.
Things to do in Canggu
- Relax at a beach bar or pool bar with a view of the sunset
- La Laguna Gypsy Market
- Pura Tanah Lot Temple
- Eat in local Warungs (local Bali-styled restaurant)
- Tanah Lot
- Echo Beach
- Beaches tour – Batu Bolong Beach, Berawa Beach, Alternative Beach, Pantai Batu Mejan (Echo Beach), Nelayan Beach
USEFUL TIP – HOW TO REACH THE GATE OF HEAVEN
- The best way to get to Gate of HeavenPura Lempuyang Luhur) is by car, scooter, or local tour.
- You can rent a scooter from the main tourist areas of Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, or Ubud and drive to the Gate of Heaven towards eastern Bali.
Day 3 – 5 UBUD
Check out from Kuta and proceed to Ubud. From Canggu, the drive is One hour and 30 minutes to Ubud.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK HOTELS IN UBUD
Ubud is the most popular spot in Bali and is known for stunning terraced rice paddy plantations, sacred temples, and sacred monkey forests.
Ubud’s simple village lifestyle with relaxing vibes is the most beautiful thing to feel here.
Ubud is very green due to its agriculture and forests compared to Bali’s coastal regions. Ubud is also known for local handicrafts and arts; therefore, it is the cultural capital of Bali too.
Ubud is also home to many stunning waterfalls.
Things to do in Ubud – Bali Travel Guide
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Tegalalang Rice Fields Walk – Book your rice terrace field tour with the famous Bali swing tour.
- Kecak Dance Performace
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Pura Saraswati – Saraswati temple
- Gunung Kawi Sebatu
- Mount Batur Hike – Sunrise tour – Book your Mount Batur Hike – sunrise tour and Natural hot spring.
- Hidden Canyon Bali
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Elephant Cave
- Tibumana Waterfall
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Nungnung Waterfall
- Leke Leke Waterfall
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Sampan Waterfall
DAY 6 – 8 NUSA PENIDA – Bali Travel Guide
CLICK TO BOOK YOUR STAY IN NUSA PENIDA
Visit Nusa Penida islands from Ubud. You can also make this day trip from Seminyak or Lombok.
It would be best to reach the ferry port like Sanur or Klungkung from Ubud. It takes you around 45 minutes from Sanur or 50 minutes from Klungkung.
Then you reach Nusa Penida island by ferry from Sanur or Klungkung ports.
Nusa island is one of the most stunning islands of Bali and hence should be on your bucket list. Nusa Penida is an untouched, virgin, raw island with little development but lots of nature and beauty.
Nusa Penida beaches are gorgeous with crystal clear water, and it is one of the most Instagrammable spots in the world.
Things to do in Nusa Penida – Bali Travel Guide
- Diamond Beach
- Swim at Atuh Beach
- Teletubbies Hill
- Kelingking, the T-Rex
- Tembeling Natural Pool
- Tembeling Beach
- Peguyangan Waterfall
- Nusa Lembongan
- Crystal Bay Beach
- Banah Cliff Point
- Pasih Uug Beach
- Giri Putri Cave Temple
- Rumah Pohon Treehouse
- Pura Puncak Mundi
- Pura Dalem Ped
- Pura Dalem Penataran Ped
DAY 8 – 10 ULUWATU
Early check–out from Nusa Penida island and take the ferry to Sanur Ferry port.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR STAY IN ULUWATU
From Sanur port, you can go by road to Uluwatu.
Distance of Uluwatu from Sanur – 80 km
Uluwatu: Uluwatu is famous for its stunning coastline and temple.
Things to do in Uluwatu
- Balangan Viewpoint
- Nyang-Nyang Beach
- Uluwatu Temple
- Karang Boma Cliff (Uluwatu Cliff)
- Bingin Beach
- Pemutih Beach
- Padang Padang Beach
- Thomas Beach
- Suluban Beach
- Kecak Fire dance performances
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Park – Lord Vishnu (Hindu God) statues
- Pura Luhur Uluwatu
- Watch sunset at Karang Boma cliff
I hope you found this article on Bali itinerary useful and therefore bookmark or pin this Best Bali Itinerary 10 Days – Best Places to Visit in Bali article.
ESSENTIAL TRAVEL BOOKING SITES FOR BALI ITINERARY 10 DAYS
- Agoda for hotels & flights.
- Discover Cars.
- Viator for attraction tickets.
- Trip Advisor for tours, hotel comparisons, and reviews.
- Most Beautiful Waterfalls In The World – Waterfalls Pictures
- How to plan a trip and find the best travel deals?
Follow my blog on social media channels at
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are the independent owner of this site and the views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase