Florida – the sunshine state has wonderful nature, pristine beaches, green forests, and exciting amusement parks, and therefore let’s read quotes about Florida Instagram captions.
It is the home to the famous Disney land, nation’s oldest city – St Augustine, the famous Hark Rock Cafe of Tampa, and the Latin lifestyle on Floridian beaches. So you will find beautiful quotes and sayings about this wonderful state of the United States of America.
Quotes About Florida Instagram Captions
Florida Quotes – Best Florida Travel Quotes
- “Florida is the world’s greatest amusement park.” — Budd Schulberg
- “It’s always sunny in the Sunshine State. Except for at night.” — Jarod Kintz
- “Florida is a place for innovation, for prosperity, for pioneering.” — Hendrith Vanlon Smith, Jr.
- Gone to Florida, be back never.” — Unknown
- “Anytime I get down to Miami, it’s a wonderful thing.” – Bill Goldberg
- “Some call it Florida, I call it heaven.” — Unknown
- “My love for you is like a Florida sunset.” — Jarod Kintz
- “In Florida, we salt margaritas, not sidewalks.” — Unknown
- “Florida is a very healing place.” — Burt Reynolds
Read more – quotes about Florida Instagram captions ……
- “Florida tends to be one of those places that people like to play in the winter.” – Gary Bongiovanni
- “Florida isn’t so much a place where one goes to reinvent oneself, as it is a place where one goes if one no longer wished to be found.” — Douglas Coupland
- “Key West called, and they have a beach waiting for you.” – Unknown
- “I am absolutely convinced that Florida will become the most exciting place in the world to live and work.” — Rick Scott
- “My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty and that’s the law.” — Jerry Seinfeld
- “It’s Florida. Hair is just an extra sweater I’m forced to wear.” — Emma Gonzalez
- “I live in Florida and people are crazy here. And I say that lovingly.” — Amy Simetz
- “August in Florida is God’s way of reminding us who’s in charge.” — Blaize Clement
- “Sometimes I think I’ve figured out some order in the universe, but then I find myself in Florida.” ― Susan Orlean
These Florida quotes would surely make you tempt to book a Florida vacation right now.
- “I’m all about the palm trees and the 80 degrees.” – Unknown
- “To Florida—it’s dreamers, it’s builders, it’s mavericks, and it’s scoundrels. (Sometimes all four at once.)” — Beatrix Williams
- “I happen to know that Florida is now working on something that could revolutionize its real estate market. It’s an alligator that eats crabgrass.” — Robert Orben
- “Here in Florida, we have something special we never enjoyed at Disneyland… The blessing of Size. There’s enough land here to hold all the ideas and Plans we can possibly imagine.” – Walt Disney
- “Florida has its own rhythm, too. People go to work, they watch their children learn and grow and start families of their own. They play in the sun and pass their lives enjoying the outsized blessings that make our state unique.” Jeb Bush
- My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty and that’s the law. –Jerry Seinfeld
- Florida is the world’s greatest amusement park. –Budd Schulberg
- “I represent Orlando, Florida, the world’s number one vacation destination.” – Ric Keller
- “The state with the prettiest name, the state that floats in brackish water, held together by mangrove roots.” – Elizabeth Bishop
- “Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane.” — Tom Feeney
- “Almost everything strange washes up near Miami. ” ― Rick Riordan
Short Florida Instagram Captions – Florida Vacation Quotes
- Gone to Florida, be back never.
- Florida mode: activated.
- High tides and those Florida vibes
- Living that Florida life.
- A sunny state with winter only in name: Winter Garden, Winter Park, Winter Haven.
- My love for you is like a Florida sunset.
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- Beach you to it.
- Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.
- Shell-abrate good times.
- There is a name for people who dislike winter…Floridians.
- Florida is my therapy.
- Some call it a vacation…I call it home.
- “I am a Florida guy. I don’t do cold.” – J. R. Ramirez
- Beautiful Florida: the winter playground of the nation.
- A bad day in Florida is still better than a good day anywhere else.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.
- You can leave the Keys, but the Keys will never leave you
- Easy, Breezy, Keysey
- Weak in the Keys
Funky Florida Puns
- “Why did the orange go to Florida? To get juiced up in the sunshine state!”
- “Why did the alligator go to the bank? To get a loan for a new swamp!”
- “Why don’t Florida gators wear watches? Because they already have plenty of Florida time!”
- “Why did the manatee go to the doctor? Because it had a fever and the only cure was more sunshine!”
- “What do you call a Florida fish that’s always late? A tadelay!”
- “Why did the palm tree go to the beach? To get a little sand between its fronds!”
- “Why do Floridians love to fish? Because it’s the only time they can legitimately say they caught something!”
- “Why did the pelican cross the road? To get to the other tide!”
- “Why did the tomato turn red in Florida? Because it saw the state’s notorious red tide!”
- “Why did the snowbird move to Florida? To avoid the cold and flock to warmer weather!”
Cool Florida Slogans
- “Florida: The Sunshine State”
- “Florida: Where Dreams Come True”
- “Florida: The Land of Flowers”
- “Florida: The Fishing Capital of the World”
- “Florida: The Theme Park Capital of the World”
- “Florida: America’s Playground”
- “Florida: Where the Tropics Meet the Subtropics”
- “Florida: Come for the Beaches, Stay for the Lifestyle”
- “Florida: A State of Mind”
- “Florida: Explore the Natural Wonders”
Florida beach quotes – Florida beaches video
I hope you loved reading quotes about Florida Instagram captions and will indeed plan your Florida vacations shortly. Florida is fun for all ages and all interests.
Picture Courtesy – Pixabay
Read More on USA Road trips
Follow more on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The blog’s content is solely my views of a place or a thing. This does not offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products, so this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are the independent owner of this site, and the views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.