Things To Take Care Before TRAVEL
- Have all soft copies of your Passport, VISA or any official ID’s on web/cloud or on mail.
- Check the expiry of your passport or blank pages in passport.
- Book all ONLINE Entry Tickets to Parks, Museums, Palaces, Amusement Park to save time in Q.
- Check all deals and offers going on Entertainers, Groupon or another App. Download them on mobile. Or you can download some of the best travel Apps on your mobile. Know more about how to find cheap International Flights.
- Download Google Maps of preferred destinations on mobile so that they can be used offline.
- Put Cash and Credit Cards in different luggages because if lost then all is not lost.
- Purchase Tourist SIMs of local telecom operator on Airport itself.
- Carry minimal clothes to enjoy the tour. Looks can be changed by changing accessories like scarves, hats, goggles, jewellery.
- Always keep an eye for last minute deals to travel on a budget. Some luxurious 5 star hotels have expensive deals initially, but before few days they release some rooms into super saver schemes. Also you can opt for stay in house-rentals or home rentals living like locals.
- If going in OFF SEASON then be prepared for some of the riversides or ropeway to be closed for maintenance purpose. Don’t crib as you are paying less for your tour compared to PEAK SEASON rates and also don’t face the overcrowded places.
DOWNLOAD BEST TRAVEL APPS AND HOW IT CAN BE USED
CHECK LIST FOR ROAD TRIP
Take printable copy of this check list or download it before your road trip to keep track of all essentials to take while going on a road trip.
Recommended Links from my trusted friends’ websites regarding more on 10 Things to Take Care before travel.
- Read about The Best Anti Theft Backpacks which are very useful in traveling.
- Check 5 easy ways to Save Money for Travel.
- While traveling, drinking clean and hygienic water is most important. Read these 5 travel Water Bottle styles.
- Read about Traveling with Children and it’s importance…………………………………………………..
- Follow this tips for long term travel and fulfill your wanderlust………………………………………..
- As you have read about 10 Things to Take Care before Travel, you must also know how to Travel in Style with Colorful Suitcases. Read here to know about Easy to Carry Colorful Suitcases by clicking here……
- Shoes play an important role for an avid traveler and know more on Best Shoes for Travel 2018 or Pick your Best shoes for Traveling.
HAPPY TRAVELLING …. TENSION FREE AND ENJOY
All photos are taken by Travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of photos without permission would result into legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are independently owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by site owner. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which owner of this site is not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.
Love this post. The tips are very practical and helpful. good to have this checklist offhand
Google maps is absolutely my best friend when travelling – I take screen shots of all my most used routes so that I can access them offline. Thank you for sharing your other tips too. And someone else appreciated your advice as well as they chose to feature this post on the BlogCrush linky for you! Feel free to pop over and grab your “I’ve been featured” blog badge 🙂 #blogcrush
Thanks for sharing the Travelling tips, I agree with many of your Points. I am bookmarking your article so I can revisit and review more of your content.
A very handy list of 10 things to take care before you travel. Some could be easily overlooked such as checking the number pages in the passport.. or the last minute deals in luxurious hotels. I have seen a few people carry the whole wardrobe when travelling but its so true that the looks can be changed with creativity! And you keep the space for shopping. The point on online bookings is very true which in a way also makes you check if the place is open on the intended travel day. Once in East Malaysia, we ended driving a long distance to see a museum only to find out it was closed, like many places for Chinese new year celebration! Only if we had checked online beforehand! Haha
I am a heavy packer and I always pack extra trying to keep it minimal. In my trip to Paris, I left my coat behind in expectation of a warmer weather, so now I always pack extra 😀 I like the idea of sim cards at airport only, although I prefer buying sim 3-4 days ahead of me with data plan active.
I love the tip about keeping an eye out for last minute deals. My husband and I so rarely do that because once we have a spot paid for we rarely change. Also the idea of bringing minimal clothes. I’m the worst over-packer there was and really need to take this one to heart! x
I love traveling off season due to the brilliant offers you can get from luxury hotels. I keep all my bookings and passport stored into one app which works without internet as well and gives you map locations and flight notifications. It’s brilliant!
Such a great & useful list, love how to the point you kept it. I never knew about the last minute deals in luxury hotels. So do you not book any accommodation till last minute to check if 5 star hotels have any last minute deals? Sorry I am bit clueless about how this works and would like to know more 🙂
It wasn’t until recently when I had done that tip #1. It can be easy to let your guard down when traveling and losing valuable documents isn’t going to help you out. Also, I make sure to check the expiry of my passport. That is a practical tip that every traveler should keep in mind.
Your tips come in handy. Getting these things organized can reduce the anxiety of planning your next trip. Thanks for sharing.
These are very great tips! especially the one about the credit cards in different luggage, I had this experience once, when I lost my credit card! It wasn’t nice at all, it was really horrible!! Thanks for sharing!
Great tips! I do all of these before I travel. The most important is definitely bringing paper copies of your passport and other ID.
I have never been on a trip out of the country before. So i am going save this. Thanks for sharing.
That is one of the best travel tips’ list I have come across. I always make sure to check Groupon and other such sites to check for best deals that I can benefit from at the last moment.
Wow, these are some great tips! Booking online entry tickets really saved time when we were travelling to Rome and I always scan important documents to keep them in email folder.
thank u so much for these tips! i would have to agree w/ securing photocopies of passport and Identification cards!
Google maps has become so much of a priority these days. I save all the destinations and their distances for the ease before travelling . Great pointers!
I pinned this for when I go travelling next month as it will help me stay organized! I like the sound of having soft copies of important documents x
Great tips!! I am so disorganised and usually always end up running around like a maniac the day of travel!
Great checklist about traveling. Simple and to the point. This would be great as a PDF for an opt-in for your business.
Thanks for your beautiful suggestion. Will try to incorporate
I guess you didnt do much hiking to that view spot by looking at your shoes!😂 Yes sometimes people who doesnt travel a lot do forget to check their passport just to later see that the passport is expired! Poor thing!
no hiked a lot in that sandals as I was not knowing about hiking part. Half of the part I traveled by car.
Nice list that I will have to read everytime I travel. Especially number 3 that I always forget!
Thank you for this post! This is definitely steps I need to use because #8 the minimal clothes, I almost always seem to over pack thinking I don’t have enough.
These are some very useful tips. I especially like the tip about putting cash and credit cards in other luggage, it’s so important and something we don’t think about! You’re also right about the 5-star hotels, they sometimes release deals and last minute too!
These are all important things to you know and remember when you are traveling. I don’t always think about local SIM cards but that does seem so important.
These are all great tips for travelling. I always copy my travel documents but never thought of saving them in an email or cloud storage. I’ll definitely do that next time.
Google maps, cash distribution, packing beforehand and other very useful tips.. thanks for sharing Yukti