10 Things To Take Care Before TRAVEL
- Have all soft copies of your Passport, VISA or any official ID’s on web/cloud or on mail.
- Check the expiry of your passport or blank pages in passport.
- Book all ONLINE Entry Tickets to Parks, Museums, Palaces, Amusement Park to save time in Q.
- Check all deals and offers going on Entertainers, Groupon or another App. Download them on mobile.
- Download Google Maps of preferred destinations on mobile so that they can be used offline.
- Put Cash and Credit Cards in different luggages because if lost then all is not lost.
- Purchase Tourist SIMs of local telecom operator on Airport itself.
- Carry minimal clothes to enjoy the tour. Looks can be changed by changing accessories like scarves, hats, goggles, jewellery.
- Always keep an eye for last minute deals. Some luxurious 5 star hotels have expensive deals initially, but before few days they release some rooms into super saver schemes. Also you can opt for stay in house-rentals or home rentals living like locals.
- If going in OFF SEASON then be prepared for some of the riversides or ropeway to be closed for maintenance purpose. Don’t crib as you are paying less for your tour compared to PEAK SEASON rates and also don’t fave the overcrowded places.
Recommended Links from my trusted friends’ websites regarding more on travel tips.
HAPPY TRAVELLING …. TENSION FREE AND ENJOY
All photos are taken by me and use of photos without permission would result into legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are independently owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by site owner. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which owner of this site is not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.