In this article, read about the best boat and yacht cruise tours in Dubai.
Dubai, located on the Persian Gulf, has been famous for ships and ports from ancient times. Most travelers and explorers traveled from western countries to eastern countries through Dubai port during ancient times. Hence, the ports of Dubai are very famous with their water-related activities.
As Dubai is located on the sea coast, its location enhances water activities and sports. Modern Dubai is developed to find many beautiful water bodies crafted inside the city, considering history. These water bodies, lakes, and creeks offer many sailing opportunities for travelers.
- Read more on Dubai Itinerary 5 Days – Best Things To Do
People get confused about which one to select, and this article will guide you about different types of boat and yacht cruise tours in Dubai with booking options.
Boat And Yacht Cruise Tours In Dubai
You can take boats, yachts, Dhows, and luxury cruises from many areas in Dubai. All these promenades are famous for some tourist attractions and their location. It depends on you what kind of attraction you like. For example, some cruises take you to the ancient world with historic areas of Dubai with live entertainment depicting ancient culture and dances.
The cheapest round-trip tickets from Mumbai to Dubai
|Departure at||Return at||Stops||Airline||Find tickets|
|1 October 2022||4 October 2022||Direct|
|23 December 2022||26 December 2022||1 Stop|
Speed boat is another way to experience Dubai Skyline. Some cruises take you to ultra-modern Dubai, where you get a glimpse of the glittering skyline of Dubai with 5 to 7-course meals. There are many yacht tours too for luxury yacht lovers where you can enjoy the skyline of Dubai, and some of them are very speedy too.
Select cruises based on your interest and budgets below – Boat And Yacht Cruise Tours In Dubai
There are types of 4 type Boat And Yacht Cruise Tours In Dubai
- Private boat tours in Dubai
- Luxury dinner cruises in Dubai
- Speed boat tours in Dubai
- Luxury yacht tours
Cruises or boat tours from Dubai Marina take you close to Dubai Eye, Palm Jumeirah, The Atlantis, The Burj Al Arab with a view of the glittering skyline of Dubai Marina. Take a ride through the Famous Dubai Marina and admire the top landmarks with live entertainment or world-class meals.
Sail through the Dubai Marina to Blue Water Island. Cruise over to the Dubai Eye. Spot the famous Jumeirah Beach, the Palm, and pass the Burj Al Arab. Enjoy breakfast or a barbecue on board, depending on the option chosen.
On each attraction, it stops for a while for a photo opportunity. Some of these spots are the best Instagrammable spots in the world.
Dubai Old Town
Cruise Dubai Creek by traditional “abra” or Dhow cruise to indulge your senses with the aromas of the spice souk, feast your eyes with Gold souk, savor conventional Arabic food, and many more historic alleys of Dubai. Learn about Arabia, history, culture, and get all your questions answered about the United Arab Emirates and its traditions.
Discover the old-world charms of Dubai in these souks. You can book cruises or can take a public boat / Abra too.
Dubai Water Canal
Book a glass-encased dhow boat and get stunning views of Dubai on a cruise through Dubai Water Canal. Pass gently under the new waterfall on Sheikh Zayed Road, and spot the world-famous tallest building such as the Burj Khalifa from a different perspective with Dubai Downtown skyline.
Sail through the Business Bay area to the Persian Gulf en route to Safa Park and Jumeirah. Admire the iconic attractions of the Dubai skyline, like Business Bay Bridge, Dubai Festival City Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Water Canal Bridge, JW Marquis Hotel, and Westin Hotel.
Sail across Dubai Marina canal with the beautiful sun setting into the Persian Gulf with a backdrop of the world’s largest Ferris wheel – Ain Dubai (Dubai Eye). The most stunning feature of this cruise is that you can see Dubai in the daytime and at night. After sunset, you will be amazed to see how the Dubai skyline illuminates, and with live music and dance, this experience becomes more memorable.
Any cruising or sailing across canals, creeks, or the sea is recommended in your Dubai tour. So if you are making a Dubai itinerary, then Boat And Yacht Cruise Tours In Dubai tops the list.
Essential tips for Boat And Yacht Cruise Tours In Dubai
- Sunset cruises are always fully booked on weekends and peak tourist season. So better to book in advance.
- Many cruises have vegan and vegetarian options. But still, you check food options before booking.
- Most of all, tour operators provide meals on board.
- All cruises have live entertainment like Arabic Belly dance, “Tanoura,” and “Youwla” folk dance.
- As these cruises sail across famous landmarks of Dubai, these tours are worth doing.
- If you find tour cruises expensive then RTA – public transport also provide boat ride which starts with 3 AED onwards. These public transport rides don’t have food, entertainment, and traditional wooden boats.
- There are many options in selecting cruise style, boat designs, and even most luxury yachts.
- You can also book entire Boat And Yacht Cruise Tours In Dubai for your event.
- Luggage is not allowed on a cruise, except for small bag packs or purses.
- Mostly non-alcoholic drinks are served on cruises except for a few with licensed bars.
- Many tour operators provide pick-up service from your hotel located within certain conditions.
- Photo souvenirs are available on many cruise boat tours but at an extra cost.
- Not only are these tours adventurous but worth romantic too. Many couples book them for pre-wedding shoots too.
- From these cruises, you get the view of Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Atlantis The Palm, Ain Dubai (Dubai Eye), Beaches of Dubai, Dubai Marina, Skyline of Dubai, Historic areas of Dubai.
Dubai has a perfect amalgamation of the contemporary world and the ancient world. In Dubai, you can enjoy the antique sailing style or cruise through old-styled Dhows (wooden boats) or luxurious modern yachts or cruises. Many water promenades are located all over the city; there are various boat and yacht cruise tours in Dubai.
Direct flights from Delhi to Dubai
|Departure at||Return at||Airline||Find tickets|
|1 October 2022||1 October 2022|
|4 November 2022||5 November 2022|
|1 December 2022||3 December 2022|
I hope you loved reading about Boat And Yacht Cruise Tours In Dubai and would surely book your memorable tour in Dubai.
Read More on Dubai Travel Guide – Dubai Tour
- Beautiful Free Things to do In Dubai
- Things To Do In Dubai At Night – Dubai City Night Tour
- Interesting Dubai Travel Guide – Dubai Bucket List
- Al Seef, Dubai – Must Do In Dubai
So, till then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING……………………………………………………
If you wish to collaborate/work with me then contact me at [email protected]
Follow my blog on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content / photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The blog’s content is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products, so this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase