Guide To Good Thai Restaurants In Dubai – Best Of Vegan Thai Food In Dubai | Overview
Thailand’s aromatic cuisine with perfect balance of prominent 5 flavors – sour, sweet, bitter, salty and spicy is now becoming very popular all over the world and now considered as one of the most delicious cuisine. Dubai being a paradise for foodies, have wide range of restaurants serving foods around the world. There are numerous good Thai restaurants in Dubai which also serve delicious and many varieties vegan/vegetarian food too. So in this article I will be presenting you some of my favorite Thai restaurants which are vegetarian friendly too in different neighborhoods of Dubai. Read more about Guide To Good Thai Restaurants In Dubai – Best Of Vegan Thai Food In Dubai.
Guide To Good Thai Restaurants In Dubai – Best Of Vegan Thai Food In Dubai
THE ROYAL BUDHA
The Royal Budha – award-winning Thai restaurant located in heart of Dubai. Situated on the ground floor of Holiday Inn Barsha, this restaurant is convenient located at 350 meters away from metro station and also can be easily accessed through taxis and cars. The specialty of this is that it has many varieties of food selections from vegetarian and vegan menu. As I am vegetarian, I found lots of options to select for in The Royal Budha. It has an lavish and stylish seating with lovely royal pink/purple colored furnishings under the eye of a grand golden statue of Buddha. The whole ambiance is a perfect balance between stylish and authentic décor.
CUISINE TYPE – Thai
LOCATION – In Holiday Inn Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Near Mall of Emirates (Click for Google Map Location)
NEIGHBORHOOD – AL BARSHA (Sheikh Zayed Road).
PHONE NO. – +971 4 323 4333
BILL FOR TWO (APPROX) – 250 – 275 AED
WHY THE ROYAL BUDHA
- Vegetarians can find many options.
- Fine Dining,
- Lavish interiors.
- Food cooked by chefs from Thailand.
- Very very Delicious Food.
- Hospitable Staff
- Perfect for celebrations and special events.
THE YELLOW MONKEY
Authentic Thai flavors with quirky and colorful interiors of wooden and yellow color make it a relaxed and beautiful spot for dining out in JBR and Dubai Marina. It has seating both indoor and outdoor. The funny monkey faces mural art all over the restaurant makes it a very quirky and Instagrammable restaurant. As you know, monkeys love to swing around the branches of trees, there is a swing style of seating arrangements too, to balance the theme of the place. Colorful, cozy, lively, and relaxed family-friendly eating out option.
CUISINE TYPE – Thai.
LOCATION – Ground Level, Murjan Tower 5, JBR ( Click for Google Map Location)
NEIGHBORHOOD – DUBAI MARINA
PHONE NO. – +971 4 427 0442
BILL FOR TWO (APPROX) – 175 AED
WHY THE YELLOW MONKEY
- Many varieties of Thai dishes,
- Many vegetarian/vegan options,
- Swing style seating with some unique decor.
- funny monkey themed interiors.
- Located at the most vibrant and tourist place of Dubai.
- Food is Delicious and big portion size.
TUM TUM ASIA
Serving more than 70 vegetarian Asian dishes, you get a wide variety of Asian flavors in this cozy, eclectic colorful restaurant of Tum Tum Asia. Tum Tum which is also a sound of motor horn on Asian streets, signifies the street food tour of Asia with many dishes from the hidden corners of Asian countries. The whole concept of this restaurant is by India’s most renowned and celebrity chef – Chef Akshay Nayyar.
CUISINE TYPE – PAN Asian (prominently with flavors of China, Thailand, Burma, Vietnam, Singapore, India, and Japan)
LOCATION – Unit – 4, Shaikha Building, 13th Street, Oud Metha. (Click for Google Map Location)
NEIGHBORHOOD – Old Dubai (Karama & Bur Dubai)
PHONE NO. – +971 4 5269028
BILL FOR TWO (APPROX) – AED 145
WHY TUM TUM ASIA
- Pure Vegetarian/Vegan.
- Can be customized according to Jain style of eating,
- Funky and colorful interiors,
- Lots of Chinese & Thai varieties with some fusion and plating of food is very unique.
- An Instagram worthy place.
- Food is delicious though portion size is small.
MANGO TREE THAI BISTRO
Authentic Thai flavors with dim lighted colorful interiors make it a favorable spot for dining out in JBR. It has a large seating capacity with options of indoor and outdoor. Dishes are prepared under the head chef Atip and so some of the dishes are signature brand too. A beautiful, lavish, colorful family-friendly eating out option.
CUISINE TYPE – Thai, Asian
LOCATION – Hilton Dubai, The Walk, JBR ( Click here to Google Map Location)
NEIGHBORHOOD – JBR – The Walk
PHONE NO. – +971 4 52 60063
BILL FOR TWO (APPROX) – 250 AED
WHY MANGO TREE THAI BISTRO
- There are few options for vegetarians,
- Colorful interiors,
- Beautiful and prominent touristic location of Dubai
- Special bar type of seating also available (indoor or outdoor)
- Big seating area and lavish fine dining restaurant.
THE NOODLE HOUSE – JBR
Authentic Far-East cuisine served on to your plate with rustic wooden decor in modern settings. Dishes are prepared in front of you by professional staff eastern Asia at open kitchen, partitioned by glass wall . There is cozy outdoor seating available too on the most vibrant street of Dubai.
CUISINE TYPE – Far East Asian
LOCATION – GM-08, Bahar, The Walk, (Click for Google Map Location)
NEIGHBORHOOD – JBR – The Walk
PHONE NO. – +971 800 666353
BILL FOR TWO (APPROX) – 200 AED
WHY THE NOODLE HOUSE
- Fine Dining style with Asian and modern decor.
- Welcoming staff. Yummy and delicious food.
- You will find few vegetarian varieties.
- Outdoor Seating with view of JBR – The Walk (most vibrant foodie street of Dubai).
- You also get Chinese cuisine here.
ASIA KITCHEN BY MAINLAND CHINA
Warm & softly lit restaurant in one of the most famous shopping mall of Dubai welcomes you to explore the tastes from legendary kitchens of Far-East Asia. Maintaining the exotic and authentic flavors of Asia in an open kitchen format is the special feature of this place. It is one of the most busy Asian food restaurant in Dubai.
CUISINE TYPE – Asian (Chinese & Thai)
LOCATION – Ground Floor, Burjman Centre, Mankhool. (Click for Google Map Location)
NEIGHBORHOOD – Old Dubai (Karama & Bur Dubai)
PHONE NO. – +971 4 2938222
BILL FOR TWO (APPROX) – AED 165
WHY ASIA KITCHEN BY MAINLAND CHINA
- It has both non-vegetarian, vegetarian and seafood varieties.
- The flavors and taste of the dishes are awesome.
- There are many varieties of other Asian food too.
- Difficult to find a table on weekends and evenings, so it is better to book a table in advance.
SPICE POT RESTAURANT(FORMERLY EXOTICA)
A small quirky, lakeside facing Indo-Chinese and Thai restaurant serves North Indian food, Chinese food(in Indian style) and Thai food. It welcomes you with polite staff at the most peaceful and beautiful residential location of Dubai. It has outdoor and indoor seating with an Asian style of decor.
LOCATION – Lake Level, Platinum Tower, Cluster I – Jumeirah Lake Towers(JLT) (Click for Google Map Location)
NEIGHBORHOOD – JLT (Jumeirah Lake Towers)
PHONE NO. – +971 4 5260388
BILL FOR TWO (APPROX) – AED 125
WHY SPICE POT (EXOTICA)
- Warm Hospitality,
- Very Delicious and Spicy Food
- You will also get North Indian and Chinese cuisine here.
- Located at beautiful & peaceful residential area of Dubai.
I would love to know your favorite Thai restaurants which are vegetarian or vegan friendly too in Dubai. Please comment below with your favorite choice of your Thai food in Dubai. Hope you loved reading Guide To Good Thai Restaurants In Dubai – Best Of Vegan Thai Food In Dubai. This list is endless and in future will be adding more restaurant to it.
RESTAURANTS GUIDE OF DUBAI –
As Dubai is foodie’s paradise read more about Food scene and Discover delicious Food Corners in this glittering city –
- List of worth trying Indian Restaurants in Dubai
- List of cool restaurants at JBR – The Walk and the Beach.
- List of funky and eclectic restaurants in Bur Dubai (Old town Dubai).
- Other famous restaurants of Dubai.
MORE ON DUBAI – THINGS TO SEE & DO
- Dubai Itinerary with many options and ideas.
- Day trips of weekend out from Dubai.
- Global Village tour or Al Fahidi Souk shopping in Dubai.
- Visit to nearby Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Fujairah.
- Muscat, Oman tour from Dubai.
NOTE – This is not a sponsored post and I have paid everywhere for all of my dining experiences. Being a vegetarian, I have tried only vegetarian food in these restaurants and presenting my reviews based on this.
So, till then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING……………………………………………………
If you wish to collaborate/work with me then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow my blog on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content / photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase