Hola(Hello in Spain)
Major International Airports :- Barcelona and Madrid
Things to Do (Mostly Recommended):-
1.)Explore old architecture in Seville and Madrid. Witness the Colombus’s journey and discovering America starting port in Barcelona.
2.)Beaches and water activities in Malaga
3.)Authentic Spanish cuisine – Paella & Tapas in a Spanish restaurant/cafe with their local music and Flamenco and Tap dance
4.)Street and Night life of Barcelona(La Rambla Street)
5.)Modern life of Madrid with palaces, museums, gardens and shopping.
6.) Souvenier shopping at La Rambla street of Barcelona
7.) Football lovers can head to biggest clubs of football like Real Madrid and FC Barcelona
8.) Handmade Pottery from Seville.
Commuting in Spain :-
Hop On & Hop Off Buses in Cities.
Intercity Trains to one city to another Renfe. International tourists can take Spain pass and can travel all around.
- It is a pass only available for citizens resident in countries outside Spain. It is strictly personal, non transferable, and is only valid upon presentation of a passport or a residence certificate. Proof of citizenship can be established with a passport/identity card. Proof of residence can be established with government issued residency documents.
- Customers can choosePasses of 4, 6, 8 or 10 journeys, to be used within 1 month. Two modalities: Preferential or Tourist.
- It is valid for all AVE Long Distance and Medium Distance trains (excluding couchettes). You choose the number of journeys you wish to make.
- This pass is active for 6 months as from the date of issue and is valid for 1 month as from the date on which it is first validated for a journey.
- A cancellation fee applies 24 hours after your purchase. No refund after the first journey.
- To travel you must reserve a seat.
- You must always carry on your Renfe Spain Pass and reservation. It can always be printed as needed.
Currency of Spain – Euro
Spain has all types of beauty like Architecture, Antique style of buildings, Exotic Beaches, Natural Scenery, Sporting Activities, Beautiful Roads, Cultural Tap Dances and Music,Authentic Food.
Staying in Spain- There are many Spainish villas converted into hotel. So if you want to feel Spain and be like them then prefer those villas. They are kept into natural and traditional condition but with all facilities.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, I am not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are independently owner and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which owner of this site is not responsible.