Hola(Hello in Spain) – Let’s go for 2 weeks Spain Trip
Spain which lies in Europe’s Iberian Peninsula has diverse geography, beautiful nature and cultures. Explore Spain in this article which includes top listed cities, cultural towns, beaches, and many exciting places. For visiting Spain check it on their official website. Also, you must know 30 Things to know before visiting Spain. Read Spain Itinerary for 2 weeks in this post.
SPAIN ITINERARY | Planner for Spain Trip
BARCELONA – 3 Days Stay – Read more about Sight seeing attractions of Barcelona. It is one of the most popular tourist attraction in the world. A vibrant city with many things to do. Click here to book your day tours in Barcelona.
VALENCIA- 1 Night stay – Modern and Medieval cultures dominates this beautiful city. Read for Highlights of Valencia Tour. Go for city tour where old meets new and click here to book your day tour in Valencia.
Seville – 2 Nights Stay – Stay in Spanish style of boutique hotel and enjoy this cultural city. A city of Flamenco dance and many great Spanish architectures. Book your Flamenco show tickets in advance and click here to know more. After city tour of Seville go for a day trip to Gibraltar and click here to book your day trip.
MALAGA – 2 NIGHT STAY – Famous for exotic beaches and 300 days of sun. Some of the very famous Spanish beaches are located in and around Malaga. Read about about why Malaga is perfect beach destination. Book your Half Day trip/excursion to Caminito Del Ray.
MADRID – 3 NIGHTS STAY – The majestic capital of Spain with great architectures and exotic night-life. Read about Things to do in Majestic Madrid. Book your city tour in Madrid by clicking this. Or go for a day trip to Segovia and Toledo from Madrid by booking this trip.
SPAIN ITINERARY | Planner for Spain Trip
Major International Airports :- Barcelona and Madrid
Things to Do (Mostly Recommended) during Spain Trip
- Spain can be explored by road trip also. For more information on a road trip in Spain read this Euro road Tripping around Spain.
- Explore old architecture in Seville and Madrid. Witness Columbus’s journey and discovering America starting port in Barcelona.
- Explore natural trails at Camino de Santiago
- Beaches and water activities in Malaga
- Authentic Spanish cuisine – Paella & Tapas in a Spanish restaurant/cafe with their local music and Flamenco and Tap dance
- Street and Night life of Barcelona(La Rambla Street)
- Modern life of Madrid with palaces, museums, gardens, and shopping.
- Souvenier shopping at La Rambla street of Barcelona
- Football lovers can head to biggest clubs of football like Real Madrid and FC Barcelona
- Handmade Pottery from Seville.
- Visit Northern Spain is equally beautiful with wineries and stunning Coastlines.
- Read this about Best Travel BackPack for Europe to make your journey more comfortable.
There are many exotic Spanish islands which are also must visit places. for their beautiful landscapes, blue waters, and relaxed places. I would recommend Ibiza – famous for wild parties and Lanzarote – volcanic landscapes and a relaxed place.
SPAIN ITINERARY | Planner for Spain Trip – Commuting in Spain :-
- Hop On & Hop Off Buses in Cities.
Intercity Trains to one city to another city by Renfe rail. International tourists can take Spain pass and can travel all around.
- It is a pass only available for citizens resident in countries outside of Spain. It is strictly personal, nontransferable, and is only valid upon presentation of a passport or a residence certificate. Proof of citizenship can be established with a passport/identity card. Proof of residence can be established with government-issued residency documents.
- Customers can choose Passes of 4, 6, 8 or 10 journeys, to be used within 1 month. Two modalities: Preferential or Tourist.
- It is valid for all AVE Long Distance and Medium Distance trains (excluding couchettes). You choose the number of journeys you wish to make.
- This pass is active for 6 months as from the date of issue and is valid for 1 month as from the date on which it is first validated for a journey.
- A cancellation fee applies 24 hours after your purchase. No refund after the first journey.
- To travel you must reserve a seat.
- You must always carry on your Renfe Spain Pass and reservation. It can always be printed as needed.
Currency of Spain – Euro
Spain has all types of beauty like Architecture, Antique style of buildings, Exotic Beaches, Natural Scenery, Sporting Activities, Beautiful Roads, Cultural Tap Dances and Music, Authentic Food.
Staying in Spain- There are many Spanish villas converted into the hotel. So if you want to feel Spain and be like them then prefer those villas. They are kept into natural and traditional condition but with all facilities.
So Keep Traveling and Keep Exploring………………….
All photos are taken by me and use of photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase