Things to do in UAE during holidays – If you are not traveling to your home country or any other places nearby then read some amazing ideas on unique Places to Visit in UAE during Holidays.
There are seven Emirates in UAE and all of them have an amazing list of places to be covered during your long weekends or in between long breaks. I am listing some of the hidden gems, and unique things to do in UAE apart from the most famous tourist attractions.
Let’s read Things to do in UAE with family and know about the best-hidden gems in UAE.
Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays – Hidden Gems in UAE
DUBAI – Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays
- Museum of Illusions
- Al Thuraya Astronomy Center
- Etihad Museum
- The Dubai Heritage Village
- Bur Dubai Souk.
- Al Shindagha Museum
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood
- Crossroad of Civilizations Museum
- Saruq Al Hadid Archaeology Museum
- Coffee museum
- Arabian Tea house – quirky Arabian-style cafe.
- Alserkal Avenue
- Al Seef heritage village
- Al Qudra Lake
- Hatta Dam tour.
- Iranian Mosque Bur Dubai.
- Gold Souk, Textile souk, Spice souk.
Related reads for Dubai travel
- Read some of the best Beautiful Free Things to do In Dubai
- Things To Do In Dubai At Night – Dubai City Night Tour
- Where To Stay In Dubai – Best Hotels In Dubai
- Best Boat And Yacht Cruise Tours In Dubai
- Tour to Stunning beaches of Dubai – Best beaches in Dubai
ABU DHABI – Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays
- Al Ain Oasis & wadis
- Liwa Desert drive
- Jabal Hafeet mountain drive
- Saadiyat Public Beach
- Al Wathba Fossil Dunes
- Al Wathba Salt Lake
- Al Wathba Wetland Reserve
- Al Hudayriat Island Beach
- Abu Dhabi Mangrove forests
- Jubail Mangrove Park & Abu Dhabi Eastern Mangroves
- Al Shati Lake Abu Dhabi
- Louvre Museum
- Al Fay Park, Reem Island
- UAE Heritage Village
- Emirates Park Zoo
- Scuba Dive at Al Mahara
- Visit Emirates National Auto Museum
- Visit Qasr Al Hosn Fort & Al Jahili Fort
Related reads for Abu Dhabi travel
- New Nature Attractions in Abu Dhabi – Perfect Picnic Places
- Best Luxury Hotels in Abu Dhabi
- Explore Al-ain Attractions
- Best Things To Do In Abu Dhabi City Tour
SHARJAH – Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays
- Sharjah Science Museum
- Discovery Centre, Sharjah
- Al Majaz Waterfront
- Sharjah Blue Souk or Central Souk tour.
- Sharjah Centre for Astronomy and Space Science
- Sharjah Flying Saucer
- Arabian Tea House
- Sharjah University City
- Al Hamriya Municipality Building
- Al Noor Mosque
- Al Qasba Canal
- Sharjah Airport Museum
- Sharjah Classic Car Museum
- Sharjah Maritime Museum
- Mleiha Desert and Fossils tour
- Sharjah Heritage Museum,
- Calligraphy Museum,
- Hisn Fort, Souq al Arsha, Bait al Nabooda,
- Holy Quran Academy
- Sheikh Rashid bin Ahmed Al Qassimi Mosque – Dibba Al Hisn,
- Bait Obaid al Shamsi
- Museum of Islamic Civilisation
- Jazira al Hamra ‘haunted’ abandoned village
- Majlis Al Midfa
- Souk Saqr
- Souk Al Arsah
- Khor Fakkan – Al Rabi tower hike
- Al Rafaish Dam
- Islamic Gardens, Sharjah Desert Park
- Noor Island
- Wadi Shees
- Khor Kalba Mangrove Centre.
- Buhari’s Geology Park
- The Rain Room art installation
Related reads for Sharjah travel
AJMAN – Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays
- Ajman Museum
- Mangrove forests
- Ajman Beach
- Marsaa Ajman
- Kayaking at The Al-Zorah Nature Reserve
- Ajman Exclaves at Manama and Masfut
- Beach Staycation in Ajman.
- Ajman Heritage District
- Ajman Battle Park
RAS AL KHAIMAH – Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays
- Ras al Khaimah Museum
- Wadi Al Shawka Dam
- Jebel Jais Road trip.
- Jebel Jais Highest Zipline
- Dine at Puro restaurant – the highest restaurant in UAE.
- Museum of Beautiful Times, RAK
- Al Dhaya Fort
- Mangrove forests
- Boat trip to Al Suwaidi Pearl Farm
- Huwailat Park
- Jebel Jais Road trip
Related reads for RAK travel
- Jebel Jais Road trip From Dubai – Things To Do In Jebel Jais
- Review Of Cove Rotana Resort, Ras Al Khaimah – Perfect weekend staycation in UAE
FUJAIRAH – Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays
- Fujairah Fort
- Snoopy Island
- Bidiya Mosque, Fujairah
- Awhala Fort, Fujairah
- Al Hayl Fort, Fujairah
- Tayyibah Museum, Fujairah
- Fujairah Seven Peaks/Summits hiking trail
- Fujairah Adventure Park
- Classic Car Museum, Dibba, Fujairah
- Dibba Beach.
- Al Aqah Public beach.
Related reads for Fujairah travel
UMM AL QUWAIN – Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays – Best Hidden gems in UAE
- UAQ National Museum
- Kite Beach
- Abandoned Aircraft
- UAQ Marine Club
- Falaj Al Mualla Garden Park
- Palma Bowling
- Al Dour Port
- The Umm Al Quawin Fort
- Umm Al Quwain Wetlands
- Al Sinniyah Island
- Emirates Motorplex
VIDEO TOUR – Things to do in UAE this weekend
TIPS for Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays – Things to do in UAE with family
- Many monuments are national heritage monuments or UNESCO listed, so respect local culture and wear respectful clothing.
- Camping is allowed at designated places, so do not camp anywhere. Check proper guidelines of that locality before you plan.
- Summers in UAE are very hot – usually from May first week to August end. So choose cooler times of the day to visit such places.
- Wear proper footwear or comfortable shoes as many of these places need lots of walking.
- Check closing and opening times before you start. Some attractions have specific timings for public viewing.
- UAE is very safe for all ages and gender.
- There are good roads to reach all these places. Google Maps take you perfectly there. Either you can drive on your own or can take a taxi.
- There is ample parking space in these tourist spots. Public Parking in UAE is free on Sunday.
I hope you loved reading about things to do in UAE with family and would surely take a tour of the best-hidden gems in UAE in your upcoming holidays. Please do save this article on Unique places to visit in UAE during holidays.
Follow my blog on social media channels at
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products and for that, this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements. We are the independent owner of this site and the views expressed in this are our own.
All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase