There are many things to do in Dubai, and so it becomes confusing what to do in Dubai when you have 3 to 4 days in Dubai. What to do in Dubai for 3 days? Then read this Dubai 3 days itinerary or learn about what to do in 3 days in Dubai.
Visiting Dubai and then checking for hotel stays in Dubai. As Dubai has a lot of hotel options then, it is confusing what to select, but read this guide on Best Hotels in Dubai by clicking here and selecting your best stay in Dubai for your Dubai 3 days trip.
Dubai 3 Days Itinerary
Dubai Itinerary 3 days or Dubai 3 days Itinerary combines Modern Architecture + Culture & heritage + Desert Nature tours, + Adventure thrill rides.
Visiting Dubai for more than 3 days, then check the Dubai itinerary 5 days by clicking here.
Day 1 of Dubai 3 days Itinerary
Start your day with Hop On Hop Off Bus morning tour to have to overlook Dubai city, and then you can choose your favorite spot to start.
Book lunch at Marina cruise or any other exciting voyages of Dubai. These luxury cruises of yacht tours of Dubai take you around the famous skyline spots of Dubai with live music, dance, and delicious cuisine.
The Marina cruise takes you around the world’s famous attractions of Ain Dubai (the Ferris wheel), Atlantis, and Burj Al Arab. On these spots, the cruise stops for a few minutes for pictures and videography.
You get a chance to have perfect photos with those famous attractions as a backdrop while cruising out.
After having a lunch cruise tour, drop at JBR Beach or Bluewater island for the perfect sunset spot in Dubai.
JBR beach is one of the famous hotspots of Dubai with eclectic beach vibes, nightclubs, and loads of world-class restaurants serving all types of cuisines, posh bars, beach shacks, and funky shopping streets.
After having dinner at one of the colorful restaurants of JBR, take a stroll or walk across the bridges of Dubai Marina for a stunning view of highrises along the elegant water promenade of Dubai.
Global Village and Miracle garden are open only in winter. In winter, you can go to Miracle garden after the Marina cruise lunch tour and can cover Global Village a bit. For going to Miracle Garden and Global village, you can book combined tours as they are located on the outskirts of Dubai city.
Your day 1 in Dubai itinerary 3 days ends with maximum coverage of Dubai Marina, JBR, Bluewater island, and cruise tours or Garden and village tours.
Best Indian food options in JBR, Dubai – India Palace & Bombay Bungalow.
What did you do on the First day? – Marina Cruise, Dubai beaches & Nightlife, Glimpse of Dubai city with famous attractions.
Day 2 of Dubai 3 days Itinerary
Start your day early after breakfast and head to Dubai Mall.
Dubai Mall has many world-class attractions for which you at least need half to 3/4th day. You cannot miss Dubai Mall in the list of places to visit in Dubai in 3 days.
Book your tickets to the Observation Deck of Burj Khalifa – the world’s tallest building. There are many offers on combo tickets of Burj Khalifa and Dubai city Pass with multiple attractions, which you can check online before buying.
If you have time after the Observation tower tour, check out the Dubai Aquarium, which is also a world-class attraction due to its unique species of marine animals.
The 10-million-liter Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the Ground Level of The Dubai Mall, is one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world. Even if you don’t buy tickets for the aquarium, you can enjoy sharks swimming across the large glass panel on entering the Mall from the Aquarium direction.
Dubai Aquarium has the most extensive collection of sand sharks and more than 300 species of marine life.
You can have lunch at restaurants in Dubai Mall with a view of dancing fountains. If you want to enjoy the fountains very closely, there is a unique boat tour that takes you near to fountains when the show is running.
After lunch, book a desert safari tour to glimpse the nature of the United Arab Emirates with local dance and cuisine.
Desert safari tour providers pick you up from your location; therefore, you can ask them to pick you up from Dubai Mall. Till then, you can enjoy shopping at Dubai Mall with world-class brands under one roof.
In Desert safari tour, you enjoy dune bashing, sunset over the Desert, camel riding, quad biking on dunes, a Belly dance show, Local fire dance, Arabic cuisine spread on the floor with a buffet facility, Henna painting, and lots of fun in the Desert.
You will return late at night to your hotel as Desert is located on the outskirts of Dubai city, and after all entertainment, it will take time to get back.
On day 2, you covered the world’s tallest buildings – Burj Khalifa, Dancing fountains, Dubai Mall, Desert safari, and little shopping.
Atlantis is one of the most luxurious hotels in the world, with theme parks, Dolphin shows, and on the whole, itself a tourist spot. Therefore book your last night’s stay in Atlantis to avail these facilities.
Most things are included for hotel guests, and some are discounted. Or you have to spend individually for each attraction.
Day 3 of Dubai 3 days itinerary
As you have booked your stay in Atlantis, start your day with the world’s famous hotel on a unique palm tree-shaped island with a lavish breakfast.
Breakfast at the Kaleidoscope in Atlantis is worth and famous for its lavish buffet spread with cuisines worldwide.
After breakfast, visit The Lost Chambers through the Atlantis-themed waters and explore marine life there.
Or you can have fun with friendly Indo-Pacific bottlenose Dolphins at Dolphin Bay in Atlantis. You can swim with Dolphins or dip with them at Dolphin Bay at Atlantis; The Palm is one of the most sophisticated dolphin habitats in the world, where you can interact with dolphins.
After this, go for adventurous, thrilling rides in the Aquaventure waterpark, famous for the world’s most adventurous water slides. Its Leap of Faith, a near-vertical drop down through a clear tube surrounded by sharks and rays, is a very unique and most adventurous thing to do here. Hotel guests can access this for free.
Atlantis has world-class restaurants by renowned chefs from all over the world. Have lunch there. Enjoy the setting sun in the Persian Gulf from Atlantis’s private beach area.
After this, book a cab to Dubai Mall to watch the Burj Khalifa special Lighting show with dancing fountains under the stars. The evening and night shows are extraordinary due to special lighting effects, music, and Burj Khalifa’s illumination show.
At night you can have the best nightlife at many pubs, dance clubs, or Happy hours at Atlantis.
If you are not booking Atlantis, go for other famous theme parks like IMG, Bollywood parks, Wild Wadi, etc., for a full-day adventure and thrilling rides.
On Day 3, you covered adventure parks, water parks, an encounter with dolphins, a world-class hotel stay, great food, and Burj khalifa light show.
Helpful Information – Dubai Itinerary 3 Days
- Dubai is a very safe city and one of the safest places in the world for all age groups and all genders.
- Respect Dubai’s local laws and customs.
- There is no restriction on swimsuits on beaches and swimming pools. Nudity at public places is not allowed in Dubai.
- You get alcohol in all permitted areas of Dubai. You cannot drink at public beaches and also drive under drunk.
- The public transport network – RTA, is outstanding and safe in Dubai. You can use one combined public transport card ticket for metro, trams, buses, and public boats.
- When visiting Dubai, you get free SIM by Du – a local telecom service provider with minimal data (top-up can be done afterward on extra payment) at the airport after immigration clearance. This free SIM by Du is offered to tourist visa holders only.
- Dubai has got VAT on shopping, but for tourists, you get a VAT refund at the airport on your return. Just keep the Bills, and when you shop, tell the shopkeeper that you are a tourist as they give you unique stamping on bills.
- Dubai is a shopping destination too, where you will find all brands under one roof in many malls. You can also buy some good traditional items or souvenirs from Old style markets of Dubai like Fahidi souk, Al Seef Historic areas, Gold Souk, Textile souk, and many more in historic regions of Dubai.
- If you are covering many attractions tickets, it is better to buy one combo city pass instead of one by one as it would be cheaper. Go for a Dubai city pass or something like that.
- You need to buy bottled water for drinking when in Dubai. Most hotels give you complimentary water bottles daily where you have booked your stay. Water is not very expensive here until you have it in luxury restaurants.
- There are many excellent free things to do in Dubai which are world famous too.
- For eating out, you can buy or take Zomato Pro quarterly membership. Though you are spending only 3 days in Dubai, with this membership on your Zomato food app, you get at least 15% to 20% discounts on each eating-out bill. Mostly all restaurants are part of the Zomato pro discounts scheme.
- During winter, Dubai hosts many free, public events on the streets and malls, like flash dancing, musical shows, acrobats, and many engaging activities to keep you energetic.
- For Cab, you can book Dubai taxis, Uber, or Careem through their apps.
- For many nationalities, you can also drive on your own and rent a car. For that, check Dubai’s official website to know more about going to Dubai.
- Tipping is not mandatory here.
- If there is any problem, do not hesitate to contact officials there as Dubai is very helpful and respectful to tourists.
- It can be hot and humid in the afternoon, so it is better to carry proper sun protection gear.
- In malls and some places, you need to walk a lot as Dubai has some of the largest and biggest things in the world. So better to carry comfortable footwear while roaming around.
- Prebook the most famous attractions in advance as these shows and attractions are full in peak seasons, evenings, and weekends.
- For Observation decks or desert safari, check the weather warning on sand storms and always select clear days.
- Internet calling apps like Skype, Whatsapp, and FB messenger don’t work here in Dubai. The botim calling app works here, so download it before you come here or buy some e-SIM rental plans.
- All tourist attractions, malls, hotels, and restaurants have free WiFi. You need to connect or ask for a password when you enter those premises.
- Medical expenses for tourists are expensive in UAE. Therefore carry travel medical insurance when you plan your Dubai tour.
- Mostly all attractions are wheelchair friendly.
- Locals and ex-pats of Dubai are friendly.
- If you travel by Emirates, the official Dubai carrier, you can also have your visa through them. Dubai also offers 5 years multi-entry Tourist visa.
- Food is not a problem here, and in fact, Dubai is a great foodie city too. Many restaurants serve all types of cuisines. As Dubai has a multi-nationality population, you can find foods from all nationalities.
- There are a lot of activities and attractions for all interests.
As there are many things to do in Dubai and therefore 3 to 4 days in Dubai are not enough to cover all attractions, but you have covered most of the famous attractions in Dubai in 3 days. And now you know what to do in Dubai in 3 days. This Dubai 3 days itinerary is fun-filled and adventurous, with many things to do in Dubai.
Take a virtual tour of Dubai before you plan – Dubai 3 days Itinerary
More Reads on UAE Tourism
- Best Things To Do In Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Explore Al-ain Attractions
- Best Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays
- Best Things to do in Khor Fakkan and Al Aqah
- Weekend Road Trips From Dubai – Best Weekend Getaways In UAE
- Best Places for Camping – Glamping in UAE (United Arab Emirates)
Loved it.. Then Pin Dubai Itinerary 3 days
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The blog’s content is solely my views of a place or a thing. This does not offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My thoughts can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products, so this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are the independent owner of this site, and the views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.