Are you planning to visit Dubai and want to know about what to do in 2 days in Dubai? Then read this post that helps you to plan your Dubai Itinerary 2 days with all the best things to do in Dubai.
- If you are looking for Dubai Itinerary 3 days, then read this
- or spending five days in Dubai, then read this.
- Click here to Read the complete Dubai Hotels guide with budget-wise options and area-wise guide.
2 Days In Dubai – Dubai Itinerary 2 Days
Dubai has so many things to do that you must have significant attractions covered during your 2 days in Dubai tour.
For the Dubai itinerary 2 days of planning, it is better to buy Dubai Explorer Pass or Dubai: iVenture Card Dubai Flexi Attractions Pass.
In this combination pass, you pay once and can visit several attractions with one City pass.
There are many types of the pass, like 3,45,7 or 50 attractions. It saves your time at the ticketing counter, and money as a combination pass is cheaper than buying separate tickets.
Click here to buy Dubai Unlimited Pass. I am booking Dubai Attractions Pass Now
2 days in Dubai – Dubai Itinerary 2 days
Day 1 : Dubai Architecture Tour – Dubai Itinerary
Highlights – Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Fountain Show, Dubai mall
Dubai Marina –
Book Marina cruise or Big Bus Dubai, which takes you around the skyline of Dubai with a glimpse of modern architecture in Dubai.
Here you will spot beautiful Dubai Marina and Burj Al Arab.
This Marina cruise tour lasts for 2 to 3 hours. You can book for breakfast or a Lunch cruise too.
There are several types of cruises and yacht tours available in Dubai, for which you can read – How to select the best Dubai cruise tour.
After Lunch at Dubai Marina or JBR Beach, go to Dubai Mall.
You can reach Dubai Marina by Metro and Taxis.
- Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa – Best Places to visit in Dubai
You can reach Dubai Mall by metro and taxi both
After lunch, go to the Observation deck of the World’s tallest building. Visiting Burj Khalifa is the most beautiful thing to do in Dubai – Dubai itinerary 2 days.
The evening view of the whole city from the top is truly stunning, where you can see both times. Mostly evening slots are booked in advance. So better to reserve your preferred time slot to avoid any last-minute changes.
For 2 days in Dubai, it is better to book everything in advance as you will save lots of time.
The Observation deck is 555 meters above ground level, and the view from the top is truly stunning.
For buying tickets, check below which category suits you, as there are different types of Burj Khalifa Observation Deck tickets available.
- Observation Deck 124th and 125th Floor – Entry ticket.
- Beat the Crowd tickets – Observation Deck 124th, 125th & 148th Level.
- Burj Khalifa 124 & Lunch or Dinner at Rooftop, The Burj Club.
The entrance of the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck is included in the Dubai city pass or Dubai Explorer Pass.
After having a fantastic view from the top of the World’s highest Observation Deck, go for Fountain Show.
- The Fountain Show
Now have an excellent musical fountain show in the artificial lake in Dubai Mall with a backdrop of Burj Khalifa.
This fountain show is free but for standing in the first row and costs some ticket price.
You can also book a boat ride when the fountain show starts. Click here to book a boat ride at Fountain Show Dubai Mall.
Also, you can have dinner with a view of the fountain show at those atrium restaurants.
After dinner, you can also go for a Big Bus Night tour with a glittering Dubai skyline tour and see how Dubai looks at night. Dubai looks amazingly beautiful at night due to the skyline and its unique light effect.
Your Day 1 in 2 days in Dubai ends with a modern architecture tour.
Day 2 – Dubai Nature & Culture tour – Dubai Itinerary 2 Days
Highlights – Desert, Old souqsMarkets), shopping, museum
As Dubai Desert safari is an evening activity, start your day with Old Souks and museum
- Bur Dubai – Deira Old Souks
Visit Deira old souks, Al Fahidi Souk – Bur Dubai. Dubai Gold Souk is famous for 22 to 24-carat gold jewelry. Dubai Gold’s purity is unquestionable; hence, people from all parts of the World come here to buy Gold. Even wholesalers too come here to buy Gold in bulk.
You can read the complete guide on Dubai souvenir shopping with names of the shops, types of souvenirs, and price list by clicking here.
A visit to Gold Souk is a beautiful experience to see thousands of gold shops selling intricate gold jewelry in the ancient market style (souk).
After this visit, textile and spice souk nearby, you can also catch old-style dhow(wooden boats) or public boats to Deira souk from Al Fahidi Souk.
Have an Arabic Platter lunch at The Arabian Tea House with Arabian-themed interiors and ancient-style courtyards at Al Fahidi Historical District.
After quick lunch, plan your visit to the Al Seef Historic District with the ancient style of living in Dubai. Here you can buy some souvenirs too.
Take a look at Al Seef Historic District Video.
At 4:00 PM, go for a desert safari tour. They also offer pickup service from your location. And now you are heading to the Desert Safari tour.
Dubai Desert Safari Tour – Things to do in Dubai
Book a desert safari in advance and give your pickup location so that they pick you up and drop you off late at night.
Click here to book an amazing Dubai Desert Safari.
When you reach the desert on the outskirts of Dubai city, you are headed to 4×4 special vehicles to experience the adventurous Dune bashing desert safari.
The Desert Safari tour covers belly dance, Tannoura Dance on the desert, and Arabic Buffet dinner. Before that, you get a chance to ride a quad bike on dunes.
Desert Safari of Dubai is an entertaining thing to do in Dubai Itinerary 2 days. Camel ride, Henna application, and dressing up like Emiratis are all included in Adventurous Desert Safari. On that evening, you live the life of the locals of Dubai.
After the desert safari, you will be dropped to your hotel late at night.
The following day – check out and go back home.
Now I guess you what to do in 2 days in Dubai with perfect Dubai Itinerary 2 days.
Best Areas to chill out in Dubai – Dubai Itinerary 2 Days
- JBR The Walk and The Beach – for numerous restaurants, beach shacks, bars, and nightclubs
- Dubai Marina – for Marina facing luxurious clubs.
- Old Souks for shopping till midnight and colorful market tours.
- Shopping Malls for all types of shopping with luxury and mid-range brands from all over the world.
Select Best Hotels in Dubai – Dubai In 2 Days
LUXURY STAY OPTIONS AT DUBAI MARINA
- CLICK HERE FOR CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL
- CLICK HERE FOR GROSVENOR HOUSE HOTEL & APARTMENTS
- CLICK HERE FOR ADDRESS DUBAI MARINA
- CLICK HERE FOR ROVE DUBAI MARINA
LUXURY STAY OPTIONS AT JBR THE WALK / BEACH
- CLICK HERE FOR HILTON DUBAI THE WALK
- CLICK HERE FOR MOVENPICK HOTEL JUMEIRAH BEACH
- CLICK HERE FOR RIXOS PREMIUM DUBAI JBR
- CLICK HERE FOR SOFITEL DUBAI JUMEIRAH BEACH
LUXURY STAY OPTIONS AT DOWNTOWN DUBAI
- CLICK HERE FOR ARMANI HOTEL DUBAI
- CLICK HERE FOR ULTIMATE LUXURY THE ADDRESS BOULEVARD
- CLICK HERE FOR TAJ DUBAI
- CLICK HERE FOR ADDRESS DOWNTOWN
- CLICK HERE FOR ADDRESS SKY VIEW
LUXURY STAY OPTIONS AT BUR DUBAI, AL FAHIDI, AL SEEF
- CLICK HERE FOR GRAND HYATT, DUBAI
- CLICK HERE FOR PALAZZO VERSACE
- CLICK HERE FOR RAFFLES DUBAI
- CLICK HERE FOR ALL SEEF HERITAGE HOTEL, CURIO COLLECTION BY HILTON
- CLICK HERE FOR JUMEIRAH EMIRATES TOWER
Included attractions with the Dubai Explorer Pass are:
Tours and Cruises
- • Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Dubai Tour: 1-Day Ticket
• Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner in Dubai
• Morning Desert Safari in Dubai
• Morning Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi
• Dhow Dinner Cruise at Dubai Marina
• Dhow Dinner Cruise Dubai Creek
• Dhow Dinner Cruise at Abu Dhabi Yas Island
• Sunset Dinner Cruise Dubai Marina
• Dhow Abu Dhabi Yas Island Sightseeing cruise
• Dhow Dubai Creek Sightseeing cruise
• Dhow Dubai Marina Sightseeing cruise
• Speed Boat Sightseeing Tour
• Palm Jumeirah Kayak Tour
• Hour explorer Tour 60-Min
• Sunset Sensation Tour 90-Min
• Dubai Opera Tour
Theme Parks and Rides
- • Ain Dubai – Observation Wheel (re-opening May 2nd)
• Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis the Palm
• Motiongate™ Dubai
• Legoland® Dubai
• BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai
• Ski Dubai – Snow Classic
• IMG Worlds of Adventure
• Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
• Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
• Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
• KidZania Abu Dhabi
• iFly Dubai Indoor Skydiving
• Ekart Zabeel
• Legoland® Water Park
Landmarks and Other Experiences
- • At the Top – Burj Khalifa• Qasr Al Watan
• Arabian Culinary Experience at Al Hallab Restaurant
• Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis The Palm
• Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – Explorer Experience
• 1001 Adventure tour “”4X4 Quad Bike”” in the desert
• Camel Trekking in Abu Dhabi
• Stand-up Paddle Lesson & Tour
• Dubai Ice Rink
Helpful Information – Dubai Itinerary 2 Days
- Dubai is a very safe city and one of the safest places in the world for all age groups and all genders.
- Respect Dubai’s local laws and customs when you spend 2 days in Dubai.
- There is no restriction on swimsuits on beaches and swimming pools. Nudity at public places is not allowed in Dubai.
- You get alcohol in all permitted areas of Dubai. You cannot drink at public beaches and also drive under drunk.
- The public transport network – RTA, is outstanding and safe in Dubai. You can use one combined public transport card ticket for metro, trams, buses, and public boats.
- When visiting Dubai, you get free SIM by Du – a local telecom service provider with minimal data (top-up can be done afterward on extra payment) at the airport after immigration clearance. This free SIM by Du is offered to tourist visa holders only.
- Dubai has got VAT on shopping, but for tourists, you get a VAT refund at the airport on your return. Just keep the Bills, and when you shop, tell the shopkeeper that you are a tourist as they give you unique stamping on bills.
- Dubai is a shopping destination too, where you will find all brands under one roof in many malls. You can also buy some good traditional items or souvenirs from Old style markets of Dubai like Fahidi souk, Al Seef Historic areas, Gold Souk, Textile souk, and many more in historic regions of Dubai.
- If you are covering many attractions tickets, it is better to buy one combo city pass instead of one by one as it would be cheaper. Go for a Dubai city pass or something like that.
- You need to buy bottled water for drinking when in Dubai. Most hotels give you complimentary water bottles daily where you have booked your stay. Water is not very expensive here until you have it in luxury restaurants.
- There are many excellent free things to do in Dubai which are world famous too.
- For eating out, you can buy or take Zomato Pro quarterly membership. Though you are spending only 3 days in Dubai, with this membership on your Zomato food app, you get at least 15% to 20% discounts on each eating-out bill. Mostly all restaurants are part of the Zomato pro discounts scheme.
- During winter, Dubai hosts many free, public events on the streets and malls, like flash dancing, musical shows, acrobats, and many engaging activities to keep you energetic.
- For commuting for 2 days in Dubai, you can use Cab; you can book Dubai taxis, Uber, or Careem through their apps.
- For many nationalities, you can also drive on your own and rent a car. For that, check Dubai’s official website to know more about going to Dubai.
- Tipping is not mandatory here.
- If there is any problem, do not hesitate to contact officials there as Dubai is beneficial and respectful to tourists.
- It can be hot and humid in the afternoon, so it is better to carry proper sun protection gear.
- In malls and some places, you need to walk a lot as Dubai has some of the largest and most essential things in the world. So better to carry comfortable footwear while roaming around.
- Prebook the most famous attractions in advance as these shows and attractions are full in peak seasons, evenings, and weekends.
- For Observation decks or desert safari, check the weather warning on sand storms and always select clear days.
- Internet calling apps like Skype, Whatsapp, and FB messenger don’t work here in Dubai. The Botim calling app works here, so download it before you come here or buy some e-SIM rental plans.
- All tourist attractions, malls, hotels, and restaurants have free WiFi. You need to connect or ask for a password when you enter those premises.
- Medical expenses for tourists are expensive in UAE. Therefore carry travel medical insurance when you plan your Dubai tour.
- Mostly all attractions are wheelchair friendly.
- Locals and ex-pats of Dubai are friendly.
- If you travel by Emirates, the official Dubai carrier, you can also have your visa through them. Dubai also offers 5 years multi-entry Tourist visa.
- Food is not a problem here, and in fact, Dubai is a great foodie city too. Many restaurants serve all types of cuisines. As Dubai has a multi-nationality population, you can find foods from all nationalities.
- There are a lot of activities and attractions for all interests.
More Reads on UAE Tourism
- Best Things To Do In Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Explore Al-ain Attractions
- Best Unique Places To Visit In UAE During Holidays
- Best Things to do in Khor Fakkan and Al Aqah
- Weekend Road Trips From Dubai – Best Weekend Getaways In UAE
- Best Places for Camping – Glamping in UAE (United Arab Emirates)
So, till then KEEP TRAVELING……………… KEEP EXPLORING with #travelwithme24x7 ……………………………………………………
If you wish to collaborate/work with me, contact me at [email protected]
Follow my blog on social media channels at
Youtube Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
All content and photos belong to travelwithme247blog(dot)com and use of content/photos without permission would result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER – The blog’s content is solely my views of a place or a thing. This does not offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My thoughts can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products, so this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are the independent owner of this site, and the views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase.