Museum Of The Future – Facts & Tips – The most beautiful building on earth – Ranked in the top 14 museums of the world by National Geographic before its opening. Dubai always surprises the world with some of the most unique attractions. With the grand opening of the Museum of the future on 22nd February 2022, Dubai again has been racing ahead or with time in terms of technology, innovation, growth, and success.
- Visiting Dubai, then plan perfect Dubai 3 Days Itinerary (Best Places To Visit)
- Or plan a Dubai itinerary 5 days – things to do in Dubai in 5 days.
The motto of this museum is “See the future, create the future.” Dubai is considered one of the world’s fastest-growing cities, so with this museum, you can feel the future innovations and activate your mind space in that direction. So let’s have overlooked on Museum Of The Future – Facts & Tips
Visiting Dubai, then looking for the best hotel in Dubai then click here to know Dubai hotels guide.
“The future belongs to those who can imagine it, design it, and execute it. It isn’t something you await, but rather create.”
Click here to know about some unique places to visit in UAE – hidden gems of UAE.
One of three inspirational quotes that you can read when your eyes fall on the façade of the latest masterpiece of Dubai and the world’s architectural Icon, The Museum of the Future.
Picture Courtesy – Museum of the Future
Written by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the Arabic calligraphy lines covering the building of the Museum, send a message of inspiration, hope, and motivation from the city of the future, to the world.
Through this innovative building, Dubai will provide the world with a cultural and architectural icon, which stands 77-metres tall, embodying elegant and sprawling calligraphy that expresses Dubai’s approach to innovation.
Why this Museum is so special? | Museum Of The Future – Facts & Tips
[tp_direct_flights_route_shortcodes origin=”BOM” destination=”DXB” subid=”directionNostops” off_title=”false” currency=”USD” paginate=”true”]
- Shape – Its round oval shape with shiny shimmering steel exteriors. The only horizontal structure in it is the floors.
- External façade – The combination of the building’s architecture and the calligraphy emblazoned on it have seen the museum become recognized as a futuristic beacon and architectural miracle, being classified as one of the most creative and aesthetically-pleasing buildings in the world.
- Windows allowing natural light to flood into the seven-story structure are designed in the form of calligraphy intricately 3D-mapped onto the building’s curved body.
- Architecture – Standing 77 meters tall, the avant-garde façade is made of stainless steel and glass, consisting of 1,024 panels, each specially created by robots and algorithms. The number of panels has its own significance. It represents a basic unit of the digital information storage system of computers, which is a kilobyte, and each kilobyte is equal to 1,024 bytes
- Theme – See the Future, Create the future. The Arabic script windows cast light into the interior by day and at night, illuminating the city’s iconic skyline with 14 kilometers of energy-saving, resource-efficient LED lights.
How to reach & Important information about the Museum of the Future
Location – Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre – Dubai
Website – https://museumofthefuture.ae/
Reach them on +971 4 516 6569
Opening Timings – Sun-Sat: 10:00 – 18:00 (Last entry – 17:00)
Entrance Ticket cost – 145 AED from 3 years above.
Do note that you must select your desired time slot when you make your booking online. Also, some seminars and events need pre-registration. Do check before you plan for your visit.
How to Reach – Museum Of The Future – Facts & Tips
- This museum is directly connected by Metro (public transportation in Dubai). Take the red line Metro and disembark at Emirates Tower station. Their dedicated walkway corridor is made to take you directly to the museum’s entrance.
- You can also use the Dubai Bus Service network. The best service line numbers are 27, 29, and X22 take you to Emirates tower.
- As it is conveniently located on Sheikh Zayed Road and has ample parking facilities, you can drive your car to reach here.
- You can also hire local taxis, Uber, and Careem pre-booked taxis to reach here.
Things to do in Museum of the Future
Museum of the Future is seven floored museums with three floors dedicated to featuring immersive exhibition experiences, focusing on potential futuristic concepts of outer space resource development, ecosystems, and bioengineering, along with health and well-being. One floor is fully dedicated to children. So it is Dubai’s best family attraction.
- Museum Programming – Attend a series of talks and events where innovators, scientists, and prominent figures from leading industries share their visions of the future.
- Journey to the future – Journey to 2071
- Future Heroes – Fantasy world for children focussing on future skills
- Tomorrow Today – Explore near-future technologies from the world’s leading innovators.
I hope you loved reading about Musem of the future – Facts & Tips and would indeed plan its visit soon and know many innovative things in the world.
Read More on Dubai – Dubai Best Family Attractions
- Beautiful Free Things to do In Dubai
- Expo 2020 Dubai – First Timer Guide – Top Things To Do
- Explore Dubai’s Flourishing Art Scene – Art & Culture Trip to Dubai
Follow my blog on social media channels at
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
DISCLAIMER – The content of the blog is solely my views of a place or a thing. This is not to offend any class, religion, ethnicity, or nation. My views can change from time to time. This blog may contain some advertisements or links to commercial products, so this site is not responsible after you click those advertisements.
We are the independent owner of this site and the views expressed in this are our own. All photographs are owned by me. There can be slight differences in distances, locations, or some details for which I (owner) am not responsible. This post may contain some affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you. I will earn if you will click through affiliates and make a purchase